• Start date
  • Views 197,656
A

a1v6b3e82n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
(Confirmed working Old gen only)

This glitch lets you obtain the cop uniforms and other outfits such as the yellow and orange vests.

Requirements

- 2 people (minimum)

- 10 car garage (possibly only works on any 10 car garage /w apt unless you know the other lower end room locations)

Here is a Video tutorial made by FreightTrain Thanks!

Step 1: start a versus mission such as "Crooked Cop"

Step 2: Set outfits to "classic" for cop uniform and "themed" for something like the Vests.

Step 3: Call Merryweather for a helicopter pick up as you need a parachute

Step 4: Go to the police station and use the wallbreach to get under the bridge (park a car against the wall and jump onto the ledge and climb over the wall on the far right)

Step 5: parachute into your garage (the invisible room under the map if you can't see after you make it in the garage go in 1st person and this isn't easy it takes time to get it down.. You may get frustrated keep trying.)

Step 6: Once inside you can go upstairs and save the outfit!

Enjoy!

(To obtain orange vest and other cop uniforms you need more people to join the outfits change for each player)

Wallbreach location

Wallbreach

Invisible 10 car garage under map

Helpful Tips

1.) If your friend lands inside the garage have him wait in the middle. When you parachute down you can see him and it will make it much easier to land inside the garage.

2.) If you get stuck in the small room in the back of the garage there is a spot where you can stand against the back wall and use your weapons (if set to owned + pickups) if not then smoking cigarettes will kill you but will take a minute.

3.) better success rate at landing in the room, When you jump level yourself out and then hold back on the joy stick for around 8 seconds, Then let go, Then pull back once every few seconds, Come in from the left slanted you'll be coming towards the room long ways, Then about the middle of the road before reaching the room LB RB (for Xbox One) and L1 L2 (for PS4 & PS3) push straight down.

4.) If your having problems with despawning have a 3rd person watch the vehicles. (Obvious)

5.) Outfits change depending on how many players are on one team. for example the second person to join the trash man team will get the orange vest.

6.) If you land but can't see go in first person, Getting in a car or activating things such as the elevator will load in the interior.

7.) Wearing any duffle bag before starting the mission will cause it to spawn on the outfit inside the mission (so if you want to save it with a duffle bag without doing an alternate glitch to put it on that outfit you can do so.)

(Incase anyone is wondering I am the Founder of this Glitch)

Last edited by a moderator:
JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find, I have already got these outfits but cool glitch

Last edited:
Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
What if you already own a cop uniform. Can I still get the yellow, and orange vests.

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What if you already own a cop uniform. Can I still get the yellow, and orange vests.
I'm sure you can still save the other outfits since you only need to select which outfit you want then carry on with the glitch to save the outfit you are wearing.

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think so, thats if this glitch works. I just want the cop uniform lol

You didn't save it from before? 
I'm sure you can still save the other outfits since you only need to select which outfit you want then carry on with the glitch to save the outfit you are wearing.

I'll just do this to get the orange, and yellow vest.

ibkwerner

ibkwerner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the hidden Room, the Room where you go do double the car?
When i do the car glitch i always come on Murrita Highs out, how can i change this to do this glitch?

A

Andy7s

Why so serious?
Reaction score
Sin$
I parachute down, but dont know where to go from there. How can I see the room when its invisible? You need to be specific. 
and if I parachute into my garage, I cannot access my apartment.

S

Sparky56p

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm if this works think it can be used to save the bags from Heists? :smile:

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I parachute down, but dont know where to go from there. How can I see the room when its invisible? You need to be specific. 
and if I parachute into my garage, I cannot access my apartment.
From doing this a while ago, to parashoot to the invisible building jump down, head up the road right till the first road, go right and carry on down the road till first junction and fly in circles there till you land on it if I remember right..

naidaniel

naidaniel

Reaction score
Sin$
Screen shots? Video? Parachuting to my garage is hard and I need a route

A

Andy7s

Why so serious?
Reaction score
Sin$
From doing this a while ago, to parashoot to the invisible building jump down, head up the road right till the first road, go right and carry on down the road till first junction and fly in circles there till you land on it if I remember right..
can you link me or show me? thanks.

Forrest Gump 94

Forrest Gump 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I did this and idk what your talking about when you say your hidden room area is

budowniczy3

budowniczy3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That didn't worked for me (x360). Tried four times already.

Top Bottom
Login
Register