What's new

Question Unable to unlock XBLA titles on RGH, despite XM360 and Content Manager saying they are unlocked

S

SavagePencil

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I searched the forums and found people with similar problems, but none of the solutions worked for them.

I'm unable to unlock my legitimately-purchased XBLA titles on my RGH Corona. I had a modder do the work for me, and I'm not entirely clear on all of the work that they did. I'm looking to get them unlocked again. Here is what I know, and am hoping I can get some help on:

1. When signed in on the profile that purchased the games, on the standard MS dashboard, the games show up as being in Trial mode.
  2. Booting a game will say it is in Trial mode, but if I go to Unlock from within the game, it says it's already been purchased and asks if I would like to download it again.
  3. I can run XM360 and Content Manager, and both say that they have unlocked the XBLA titles.
  4. I have experimented with contpatch, xblapatch, and licpatch settings in DashLaunch 3.21, but have not been able to get those to unblock me.
  5. The system is using FSD3. It's a Corona board and flash, with Glitch2. Kernel is at 2.0.17559.0.
  6. All games are in Hdd1:\Content\00000000000\<title ID>
Any guidance for where I should be looking next?

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you list some of the games that you are trying to unlock? If I remember correctly most of the time it said I was in trial mode even though I was using the full game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register