Unable to play any game since jtag/xbr flash

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Svorax, Feb 6, 2010 with 6 replies and 1,061 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Svorax

Svorax Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Every single game I put it comes up as play DVD.

EDIT: It does play music and DVD's fine, only 360 games show up as DVD's. And not burned games, commercially produced games.

2. A E I 0wnz U

A E I 0wnz U Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm pretty sure that's supposed to happen... I think with xbr you can't play commercial games... I think

3. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    If you are using XBR3 it should boot games just fine.

If you are not using XBR3 then the xex's have to be media patched.

4. OP
    Svorax

Svorax Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well, I downloaded XBR with xbins, so I'm almost positive that I have version 3. But what I don't understand is how anybody was able to do this in the past. I can't copy all the files extracted from a game because Xport is garbage and just crashes. If it doesn't read commercial discs, then how am I supposed to copy it to the HDD? But besides that, why can't I read this damn game?

5. JRI96

JRI96 Banned

Ratings:
    Try wx360?

Extract it recompress insert into

Get a flashed kreon drive install it to computer put in disc open it with wx 360 extract files

6. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Download games. Use WX360 to get all files and dump them on the harddrive with xport or xplorer.
    or
    buy a external harddrive and format it as FAT32 and put the games on that.
    or
    put game in drive. Use XEX loader to rip game.

7. OP
    Svorax

Svorax Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I downloaded it, (not piracy, I own the game) and I used the image viewer function on the Xbox Backup Creator to extract the files. I think I may have a solution, though, I divided the game into four folders so that Xport wouldn't crash, and now I'm using XexMenu to copy and paste them to the same folder. Its an incredible pain. But it seems to have worked.