• Thread starter bobahballer
  • Start date
  • Views 1,589
B

bobahballer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want somebody to try to get the unable to connect to session alert while you’re in the trailer with the story mode map so you don’t get sucked in the clouds and see if this goes somewhere…you get the story mode map by being in a different target mode than somone have over dm enter or wait on the alert that says are you sure you want to enter dm now join you’re friend in a different target mode then hurry accept the dm alert you should hear the dm in the background while you’re on the join you’re friend alert now spam x and you’ll see you’ll have the story mode map inside the trailer right befor you get sucked into the clouds…I’m wondering what wound happen if we got a unable to connect alert

CensoredDrowzy

CensoredDrowzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man I know how to grab gta session details in director mode but it won't do to much. I've even able to get story mode map and walk around the casting trailer. Nothing yet but found how to bring dm characters online.

B

bobahballer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Man I know how to grab gta session details in director mode but it won't do to much. I've even able to get story mode map and walk around the casting trailer. Nothing yet but found how to bring dm characters online.
Can you tell me how to get the story mode map in the trailer and walk around please I can get the map but get sucked in the clouds everytime bro I want to play with it see if something comes from it

CensoredDrowzy

CensoredDrowzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you tell me how to get the story mode map in the trailer and walk around please I can get the map but get sucked in the clouds everytime bro I want to play with it see if something comes from it
Psn: censored_drowzy discord: CensoredDrowzyll#6055

Top Bottom
Login
Register