What's new

Solved Unable to change KV

• Thread starter I Am Mythic
  • Start date
  • Views 566
I

I Am Mythic

Reaction score
Hello! Yes, you're already probable mocking me due to the title, but my KV always pops up as being 'banned'. I have paid for 2, fresh new KV's, checked them in a validator to see if they're unbanned and tried both the xbl NBH method and USB method. Nothing is working, please help!

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Hello! Yes, you're already probable mocking me due to the title, but my KV always pops up as being 'banned'. I have paid for 2, fresh new KV's, checked them in a validator to see if they're unbanned and tried both the xbl NBH method and USB method. Nothing is working, please help!
Elaborate on how you're installing the new KV's.

You have time on NiNJA?

I

I Am Mythic

Reaction score
I'd suggest a different server. Perhaps Teapot is down?
I am not sure. because it says that I am connected to Teapot, but it says the console is still banned? I have even tried using XBL online, but no sucess.

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
I am not sure. because it says that I am connected to Teapot, but it says the console is still banned? I have even tried using XBL online, but no sucess.
How are you putting the KV's on?

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
I grab the KV and open NBH and just drag them on my retail emulated hard drive
What directory? Should be just the main area where the stealth goes. So like HDD:\

Are you using the CPUKey.bin as well right?

I

I Am Mythic

Reaction score
What directory? Should be just the main area where the stealth goes. So like HDD:\

Are you using the CPUKey.bin as well right?
I do drag the CPU key with the KV itself. Is there a certain path to get to the root of where my current KV is? Not just like it's on HDD1, but the exact path?

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
I do drag the CPU key with the KV itself. Is there a certain path to get to the root of where my current KV is? Not just like it's on HDD1, but the exact path?
It's just the main hard drive, same place where the plugins, your stealth go, etc.

You are connected to the internet? Sometimes it'll say it if you're not connected.

I

I Am Mythic

Reaction score
It's just the main hard drive, same place where the plugins, your stealth go, etc.

You are connected to the internet? Sometimes it'll say it if you're not connected.
I am connected. I am on my JTAG Falcon right now, should I put the KV next to where I put my stealth?

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
I am connected. I am on my JTAG Falcon right now, should I put the KV next to where I put my stealth?
Same place as where xbdm.xex. Don't put it in your stealth folder.

Maybe you should try contacting Teapot to see if they use it somewhere else. I doubt it but worth a shot.

I

I Am Mythic

Reaction score
Same place as where xbdm.xex. Don't put it in your stealth folder.

Maybe you should try contacting Teapot to see if they use it somewhere else. I doubt it but worth a shot.
Well I just tried switching stealth servers, but the console is still banned.

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
Well I just tried switching stealth servers, but the console is still banned.
You must be doing something wrong. I would help you more but I'm not home right now.

I

I Am Mythic

Reaction score
You must be doing something wrong. I would help you more but I'm not home right now.
You're probably right. Tell me how you would change your KV.

C

Connor

Retired
Reaction score
You're probably right. Tell me how you would change your KV.
  • Buy the KV.
  • Rename cpukey.txt to .bin if it isn't already.
  • Drag both of them onto my console, into HDD:\ where my main files/plugins are.
  • Turn off the console.
  • Turn it back on.
  • $$ profit.
I'd really try NiNJA just for troubleshooting purposes. I highly doubt it but maybe Teapot requires KV's to be flashed to the NAND. Again, highly doubt it but I'm not familiar with Teapot.

I

I Am Mythic

Reaction score
  • Buy the KV.
  • Rename cpukey.txt to .bin if it isn't already.
  • Drag both of them onto my console, into HDD:\ where my main files/plugins are.
  • Turn off the console.
  • Turn it back on.
  • $$ profit.
I'd really try NiNJA just for troubleshooting purposes. I highly doubt it but maybe Teapot requires KV's to be flashed to the NAND. Again, highly doubt it but I'm not familiar with Teapot.
My cpu is .txt !

Top Bottom