Un-open NAT = Bridging Problem?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by UoR Overdose, Feb 8, 2009 with 1 replies and 354 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UoR Overdose

UoR Overdose Newbie

Ratings:
    alright well I know I've posted before that my bridging just stopped working randomly and I've been investigating it. So here it goes:

-People have already tried and confirmed that its not the account thats banned so I didnt bother with that.
    After re-downloading ZAP and making my bridge again I turned to another conclusion, That EPIC blocked my IP address from becoming host in a game. I completely changed my public IP to be nothing even resembling my first but nope, still no host.

So After that I came to one of two conclusions:

1. EPIC blocked my account AND my IP from getting Host, which I highly doubt.

OR

2. I noticed my NAT went back from open to moderate around the time my bridge stopped working. I didnt change anything it just doesnt like being open its dumb. Anyways this is what I believe right now is preventing me from bridging host, HOW? I dont know I was hoping one of you could answer that, as well with a more successful way to open my nat that wont reclose after a while.

2. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.