Ultimate User Settings...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Vysse, Feb 4, 2010 with 13 replies and 583 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vysse

Vysse Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I am working on the Ultimate User Settings only problem is I don't have Valhalla... I need donations... my Paypal is vysse_enzo@yahoo.com... don't flame me saying why don't you buy it yourself or some bs cause honestly I don't get paid until next friday and do not want to wait until then. I have asked others and they will not do it because it is long and complicated but if I can make it it will be a great setup. here is what it will do.

There is two modes basically. Default mode and cheats mode. You activate cheats by pressing right bumper. you can then go to default settings by pressing up on the dpad. why is this useful? Well then you can play looking legit while doing the mods. Here is the layout for cheats mode.

A Button: Gives Defib, Health kit, Adrenaline, Pills, Incendiary/Explosive ammo, pipe bomb, molotov, and boomer bile.

B Button: Warps all survivors to where you are pointing.

X Button: Gives baseball bat, chainsaw, cricket bat, katana, crowbar, axe, and guitar.

Y Button: Gives CSS SMG, sniper rifle, military sniper, scout sniper, hunting sniper rifle, pistol, magnum, css sniper, smg, silenced smg, assault rifle, ak47, desert riffle, css sniper, chrome shotgun, spas shotgun, autoshotgun, pump shotgun, and a grenade launcher.

Left Bumper: Spawn zombie mob

Right Bumper: Turns cheats on (This sticks for both settings to make sure it works properly.)

Back: Delete what your looking at (people too)

Start: Everyone can talk to each other on both teams.

Left Analog: No Clip (basically walk through walls and fly)

Right Analog: Infinite Ammo

Dpad Up: Turn off cheats

Dpad Right: Spawn Tank

Dpad Left: Spawn Witch

Dpad Down: Gives gascan, oxygen tank, propane tank, gnome, and fireworks.

Left Trigger: Pick up people/objects

Right Trigger: Drop people/objects

Anyone willing to donate will also get whatever usersetting you want once i get it. This will be the best usersettings because you can do everything almost normally when your not cheating. Please guys show some love here I know I haven't been here long but the time I have been here I have tried and help as best as possible. Just check out some borderlands stuff I have given out. If not then I will have to wait for payday which is 12th and then a few days after because it takes a few days to get it apparently. Alright that is it. Also if someone can make this usersettings file I will be more than happy to post it in this thread. It is long though I can assure you. took me two hours to write.

2. xkingthugx

xkingthugx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    sv_cheats 1
    sv_cheats 0

done

3. OP
    Vysse

Vysse Enthusiast

Ratings:
    that doesn't full do what this does... and I am not even sure that would work... this involves a crap ton of aliases and alot of patience. plus i can easily change one button bind without modding much out...

4. xkingthugx

xkingthugx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    okay it worked on l4d why shouldnt it work on here?

5. OP
    Vysse

Vysse Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it might work but will not do what i want it to do...

6. Rob

Rob Contributor

Ratings:
    Worst user settings
    you can barley play!

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    Vysse

Vysse Enthusiast

Ratings:
    obviously you didnt read the entire post... you can toggle between the two settings one is mainly default the other is not...

8. Rob

Rob Contributor

Ratings:
    ya i did, but it is funner to have the cheats intergrated into the normal controlls

9. OP
    Vysse

Vysse Enthusiast

Ratings:
    not really then you cant have as many cheats and actually play at the same time...

10. Rob

Rob Contributor

Ratings:
    it would be cool if there was another way to enter no-clip without havng sv_cheats on

11. OP
    Vysse

Vysse Enthusiast

Ratings:
  12. I Love Bacon

I Love Bacon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    why buy when there is a free program coming out soon that i know of.

13. Rob

Rob Contributor

Ratings:
    that why i said
    "it would be cool if there was another way to enter no-clip without havng sv_cheats"
    and i meant not having to use the RB toggle for entering noclip.

Bull Sh*t

14. OP
    Vysse

Vysse Enthusiast

Ratings: