Ultimate Setup

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware & Builds' started by ThePope43, Jan 28, 2009 with 3 replies and 216 views.

1. ThePope43

ThePope43 Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Ok I have credit card in hand, and am about to spend 4,000$. Here's the deal. I applied for credit from Toshibadirect.com because I was going to buy the X305-Q708, but then after I applied I decided I didn't want the laptop, because if you talk to Homer, I can never ever ever make up my mind. So here's the deal, I want to buy by tomorrow afternoon, and no later so anyone who is computer literate please help me out with this(criticize if you want). BUt here's what at least HAS to be in the cart:

Laptop: [Click here to view the link]

I want a tv that is at least 52" but it has to be good quality, i picked this one:[Click here to view the link] , unless you can find something that is better and cheaper, or the same and cheaper. I hate cheap name brands too fyi.

Anyways, so that laptop, a nice 52" tv, and then a gaming computer/media center computer to hook up to the tv full time, so no monitor, so that means some type of hdmi capability, etc. Have fun :smile:

Nobody?

2. Frumply

Frumply Newbie

Ratings:
    Samsung is the same price but, Samsung Has a 30,000:1 Contrast ratio. The Sharp one is only 10,000:1 :wink:

3. SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR Retired Retired

Ratings:
    after i helped you for about 4 hours you throw all that to the curb ? =[

4. theroach

theroach Gewinator Premium

Ratings:
    So your wanting a desktop build help? Whats the $ limit you want in it?