• Thread starter Formulated
  • Start date
  • Views 9,696
Formulated

-Mods-

Livin' The Dream
Reaction score
Sin$
A Runescape account means a lot for many people. Some have invested hundreds of hours making their account as good as it currently is. Recently I lost my 100mil level 56 . Why did I lose it? Well, my reason mainly applies to everyone that has lost an insane account. It got banned. And for what reason you ask? Well, Macroing. Thing is, is that I hadn’t macroed on the account for over 1 month before it got banned. So they had looked up records apparently. I see this as a reoccurring thing. I have had around 5-10 accounts banned now just from Macroing.

While I take you through showing you how to get your account unbanned.

Assuming that you are just coming to my guide now, I think it is in all reason that you should always start from the beginning to get the best result possible. Please wait 1 month to begin this when you have one fresh appeal for your mute or your ban sentence.
Below is a list of situations - covering bans for macroing, password scamming, website advertising, etc). The situations have a sample message that outlines things you can say in your own appeal. The sample messages are what their name implies – samples for your appeal. Do not copy and paste the sample appeal directly to your appeal box, otherwise your appeal may not be successful as Jagex will have recognized seeing the exact same appeal from other users in the past. It is then, to your benefit, that you use the appeals in this guide as an outline to mold and shape your own similar appeal. If you keep the main points the same as the sample appeal, you will have a good chance of getting your account (and all the hard work you put into it) back into your possession.

If you are appealing for Macroing, you either were caught by a mod, had your account reviewed by a mod, or you got a lot of reports against you for Macroing. Usually like me, this happens around 2-3 weeks after you have gotten banned. Like I said we will be basing my guide with as much truth and business-like manners as possible. Ok what I want you to do are to use the following statement to try and get unbanned. Please edit the information to fit your personal needs.

“Dear Jagex,
Account Name: [account name here]
I was recently banned for Macroing apparently. This is for what reason I would like to appeal this. I would like to start off by saying that I have missed the time in game, with the other players, and would more than anything want to rejoin and catch up with my friends. But I am here to tell you that for what you have accused me of are true. I did macro under the game rules and more than likely do deserve being banned. But I would like you to consider taking off my ban. Because if you were want to be kind enough to do so. Please look back at my records and you will see my playing time has dropped tremendously in the past, meaning that I did not continue to macro. I saw no enjoyment in doing so. I would like you to consider removing my ban and from the kindness of your heart, accept my apology because I am sorry that I did not follow the games rules, and allow me to rejoin the game. I will promise from all of my heart that I will never return to a macro or anything again. Please take the time to take in my dearest apology and allow me to reenter the game with my fellow friends.
Thank you, [account name here]”

Becoming un-muted is very difficult; even more difficult than getting unbanned, because they have they have actual proof of the offence. Consequently, this is the best I can suggest for appealing a mute. I highly recommend changing it some and adding things specific to your circumstances. For this, we will contact them through the email [email protected]
“Dear Jagex,
Account Name: [account name here]
I am terribly sorry to have to contact you through this email; I did read that this was for parent use only, but this was the only way I could think of to contact you. I was recently muted for unacceptable behavior (maybe insert more specific reasons here). I ask that you please take the time to hear me out: I was recently muted for poor in-game conduct. Until now, I had no idea how detrimental to my normal play a mute would be. As I have played through a bit with my mute, I have begun to understand just how much it hurts to not be able to have your voice heard. I am not denying the accusations, and I wish to tell you, as your proof will show, that the accusations are true. I was being ignorant; plain and simple. However, I would like you to please understand the rough times I have been going through lately: my parents are on the verge of separation and I believe this has brought out much anger, confusion, and unhappiness in me. I used the game as a vent to unleash all these emotions, and it was wrong and unacceptable. I talked to my school counselor about my situation. I’ve visited with them several times now, and my counselor, family, and friends all say they have seen great improvements in my behavior. I’ve found other ways now to deal with my emotions, and I truly feel I’m back to my normal, benevolent self. Please reconsider my mute and have my word that I vow to never act out the way I did again, and have every intention of obeying the rules. I’m aware of the consideration that must go in to an un-muting, and I can’t thank you enough for taking your time to re-evaluate mine.
Thank you, [account name here]”

Ok, I am guessing that the appeals didn’t turn out to good from there. Now that is no reason to burst your bubble and you should not give up if you really want your account unbanned you can do it. So from here we are going to contact [email protected].

“Dear Runescape,
Account Name: [Your Name Here]
I am sorry to have to contact you through this email; I did read that this was for parent use only. But as this is the best email that I could contact to inform you with my issue. I was recently banned for Macroing apparently. I feel like the appeal system is almost corrupt and I don’t feel confident in it to hear me out and listen what I am trying to say and I feel as though they really don’t care what the message say it is like it is a guaranteed no, this is why I am contacting you here. Although I would like to submit my appeal here. As I would like to see what someone with better working ability would might say. I would like to start off by saying that I have missed the time in game, with the other players, and would more than anything want to rejoin and catch up with my friends. But I am here to tell you that for what you have accused me of are true. I did macro under the game rules and more than likely do deserve being banned. But I would like you to consider taking off my ban. Because if you were want to be kind enough to do so. Please look back at my records and you will see my playing time has dropped tremendously in the past, meaning that I did not continue to macro. I saw no enjoyment in doing so. I would like you to consider removing my ban and from the kindness of your heart, accept my apology because I am sorry that I did not follow the games rules, and allow me to rejoin the game. I will promise from all of my heart that I will never return to a macro or anything again. Please take the time to take in my dearest apology and allow me to reenter the game with my fellow friends. Thank You for hearing me out.
Kindly yours, [Your Account Name] “

X

XxZziIiZzXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice guide. Keep them up and I am sure that you will be trusted in no time at all. Good luck. Also, is there anything that you can do for a perma-ban. I know that some things like Xbox can't un-ban you after you have been permanently banned.

Formulated

-Mods-

Livin' The Dream
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox can unban, but it is a very complicated process, also for that. I just hate it.

X

XxZziIiZzXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I called them up when they perm banned my other account and the guy called the head manager and he said that it was impossible to un ban a permanently banned account. :frown: If he was lying then I may take that to court lol. JK

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Formulated

-Mods-

Livin' The Dream
Reaction score
Sin$
oh sorry. i never knew I ripped. I purposely ripped this from Shad's Billionare Guide V4. Which is 20$ paid for.. so.. Just tried to help. I can remove.

Flying Taco

Flying Taco

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
oh sorry. i never knew I ripped. I purposely ripped this from Shad's Billionare Guide V4. Which is 20$ paid for.. so.. Just tried to help. I can remove.

It is okay to use someone else's material, just give credit where credit is due. :laugh:

shortyshort

shortyshort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all ur a liar lol u MEANT to rip this lol u said that bought some douchebags guide to runescape (dont know who would waste 20$ on a runescape guide) which i doubt you bought, and at the bottom of your post "Updating a hella lot more! Been working at this for hours " so if your going to post something and lie and rip it from other people... at least give credit to them...

The Fuzz

The Fuzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
...And then the robotic response system basically rolls dice to decide whether to accept your appeal or not.

Top Bottom
Login
Register