• Thread starter Damienj
  • Start date
  • Views 8,118
Damienj

Damienj

King of Banta
Reaction score
Sin$
Beta v0.1 - Please note that the in-game stats represent stock cars, without upgrades/mods.

This is a work-in-progress project. I am currently on vacation and I was forced to use my iPhone in order to start this thread, hence the lack of vehicles (it took me 30mins to do each vehicle below). I will be working on this thread full-time when I get back home, which will be the 5th or 6th of August. This thread will contain every single vehicle in GTA V, including Boats, Planes, Bikes e.t.c and those vehicles will be compared with their real-life equivalent(s). What you see in this thread so far below, is a taste of what it will look like in the future. A lot of work is ahead of me and a big challenge awaits, but I am ready to give this everything. I hope to have the thread complete by September/October.

Super Cars

1. Pegassi Zentorno (In-Game)
ehb94.jpg

Price: $725,000
Top Speed : 342km/h
Acceleration (0-100km/h): 2.3 seconds
Engine: 6.8 litre V12
Gears: 7
Mass: 875kg
Drivetrain: 4WD
Capacity: 2
Based On: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento (front hood + bumper, roof, back lights + unique hexagons, side vents), Lamborghini Veneno (spoiler after upgrades, side vents, front lights, side paint job)

1. Lamborghini Sesto Elemento (Real Life)
28as206.jpg

Price: $2.2-2.9 million
Top Speed: 378km/h
Acceleration (0-100km/h): 2.5 seconds
Engine: 5.2 litre V10 570HP
Gears: 6
Mass: 999kg
Fun Fact: Only 20 Sesto Elemento cars have been built

2. Pegassi Infernus (In-Game)
20p90ft.jpg

Price: $440,000
Top Speed: 346km/h
Acceleration (0-100km/h): 3.1 seconds
Engine: 6.5 litre V12
Mass: 1,700kg
Based On: Lamborghini Murcielago (everything but the back exhausts), Pagani Zonda (back exhausts)

2. Lamborghini Murcielago (Real Life)

148ekco.jpg

Price: $420,000
Top Speed: 342km/h
Acceleration (0-100km/h): 3 seconds
Engine: 6.5 litre V12 670HP
Mass: 1,650kg
Fun Fact: 428 Murcielago cars have been recalled due to a weld failure possibility

3. Pegassi Vacca (In-Game)
2rqllid.jpg

Price: $240,000
Top Speed: 350km/h
Acceleration (0-100km/h): 2.9 seconds
Engine: 5.2 litre V10 570HP
Mass: 1500kg
Based On: Lamborghini Gallardo (front, back), McLaren MP4-12C (sides, back)

3. Lamborghini Gallardo (Real Life)
2wc1toj.jpg

Price:
$250,000
Top Speed: 325km/h
Acceleration (0-100km/h): 3.5 seconds
Engine: 5.2 litre V10 552HP
Mass: 1500kg
Fun Fact: Gallardo is named after a famous breed of fighting bull

Watercraft

1. Pegassi Speeder (In-Game)
2zzhkpc.jpg

Last edited:
Damienj

Damienj

King of Banta
Reaction score
Sin$
-Comment reserved incase the character limit will be exceeded-

Damienj

Damienj

King of Banta
Reaction score
Sin$
zentorno is also lambo veneno mine looks like that
Lamborghini_Veneno,_Car_Zero_(profile).jpg
I didn't show the back of the zentorno/sesto elemento in the thread but they both have unique hexagons at the back, unlike the veneno. The front of the sesto elemento also looks more like the zentorno. I originally thought that the zentorno was the veneno but came to the conclusion that the zentorno looks a lot more like the sesto elemento. The sides on the veneno and sesto elemento are similar in terms of the air vents as well so the only elements you could say that were take from the veneno are the spoiler after upgrades and the sides. It's annoying for me because there are more cars like this that are a mixture of two or more real cars, I just need to make the call which car the in-game equivalent is more similar to.

Last edited:
Damienj

Damienj

King of Banta
Reaction score
Sin$
Here are the hexagons I was on about
2zxnhar.jpg

Edit: The back lights are also from the sesto elemento :tongue:

Hanson1851

Hanson1851

Say what again!
Reaction score
Sin$
But most of the cars in game are a mashup of cars in real life i.e the Sabre Turbo is based off several muscle cars.

Edit

Didn't read all of your post above, ignore this.

Damienj

Damienj

King of Banta
Reaction score
Sin$
But most of the cars in game are a mashup of cars in real life i.e the Sabre Turbo is based off several muscle cars.
I know, the plan is to compare such cars with other cars that they are closest to. I think I might add an extra line to the In-Game cars' descriptions listing the other cars the vehicle is based on, although I don't think that will be necessary.

IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Zentorn0 is deff a Veneno

Damienj

Damienj

King of Banta
Reaction score
Sin$
Zentorn0 is deff a Veneno
Read my comments about it above, the zentorno only contains the sides and spoiler from the veneno. The front and back are from the sesto elemento. If you use google images you will see that there are easily distinguishable hexagons on the back of the sesto elemento and the zentorno, there's are two "triangles" on the front of the zentorno and sesto elemento and the back lights on both cars are very similar.

Edit: There are many cars that are based on more than one real-life vehicle, I just choose the one it looks more like in my opinion.

IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Read my comments about it above, the zentorno only contains the sides and spoiler from the veneno. The front and back are from the sesto elemento. If you use google images you will see that there are easily distinguishable hexagons on the back of the sesto elemento and the zentorno, there's are two "triangles" on the front of the zentorno and sesto elemento and the back lights on both cars are very similar.

Edit: There are many cars that are based on more than one real-life vehicle, I just choose the one it looks more like in my opinion.
You made a thread to argue? My actual real life job is automotive design. Its deff a mashup between the 2 but if you had to choose one, my vote is with the Veneno. Look at the fender line, window line, and overall base. The chassis is what makes me say Veneno, not the ascetics.

Damienj

Damienj

King of Banta
Reaction score
Sin$
You made a thread to argue? My actual real life job is automotive design. Its deff a mashup between the 2 but if you had to choose one, my vote is with the Veneno. Look at the fender line, window line, and overall base. The chassis is what makes me say Veneno, not the ascetics.
It's a thread I made for fun, I'm not arguing - you are. I said that some cars are based on more than one vehicle and the zentorno ( personal opinion ) had more features from the sesto elemento (side air vents, back lights, back unique hexagons, front, roof vents) compared to the veneno ( side paint job + vents, spoiler [after upgrades ], front lights?! ). I'm adding another line to the description of in-game cars to say what car(s) they're based on to make you content (happy).

Last edited:
BeastlyHusla

BeastlyHusla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What makes this thread any different than searching up 'x' car in say GTA V Wikia?

Damienj

Damienj

King of Banta
Reaction score
Sin$
What makes this thread any different than searching up 'x' car in say GTA V Wikia?
The gta wiki doesn't compare every vehicle in the game to the real life equivelant. This thread will contain not only cars, but planes, helicopters, motorbikes, bicycles, boats, the submarine, special vehicles e.t.c No website on the internet has what I will be able to offer all on one page. It's a huge task in terms of time dedication. I need to resize images I download, upload them to be able to use them on the forums, do research e.t.c

BeastlyHusla

BeastlyHusla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Didnt mean it in a negative way, I do like the idea of this thread. Just wanted to know what more you can offer in comparision to wiki/apps.

Osama Bin Lolling

Osama Bin Lolling

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also can everyone appreciate rather than depreciate?
I highly appreciate this the comparisons are very interesting. I like seeing which cars are based off of what and comparing their stats, etc. Good thread!

Salus

Salus

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
as good as this thread is gonna be, staff please don't sticky this, there's like 20 stickies already xD

Damienj

Damienj

King of Banta
Reaction score
Sin$
vacca is a hircane
Do you mean the Lamborghini Huracan? Rockstar couldn't have based the Vacca on the Huracan, let me explain why. The Huracan debuted (it was shown to the public for the first time) in March 2014, during the Geneva Auto Show. Before that Lamborghini only gave us teaser videos and maybe (I can't confirm this ) a concept picture in late 2013 (around December). No one outside Lamborghini knew anything about the Huracan when GTA V was released. The Vacca has very easily distinguishable side vents from the McLaren MP4-12C and the rest of the bodywork is inspired by the Gallardo (Huracan's predecessor). Hope this helps :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register