С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
See, I would add more stuff, but there is a 100 image limit and I'm stuck on what to do. I would like to add the DLC info but I can not add any more images.
Provided you mean there is a 100-image cap in a post, perhaps you could make a second post in this thread and then have a moderator move it to just below your OP.

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Provided you mean there is a 100-image cap in a post, perhaps you could make a second post in this thread and then have a moderator move it to just below your OP.
Haven't thought about that. I'll bring it across a smod.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't thought about that. I'll bring it across a smod.
Hopefully it works out for you! I'll be keeping an eye out for if and when you are able to add to it :smile:

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Apparently the moving of posts can not be done.
That's a shame :frown: Maybe there is a way to create a shortcut so that people can jump down to a second post?

PiixeeeL

PiixeeeL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, nice!
Yeah, it would be pretty cool if you could update it.
You could just make a new thread just for the DLC weapons/maps

Zombieyumyum

Zombieyumyum

Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody know if there's any difference in Supressors? From what I've found they all do the same thing: Keep you hidden on the Mini-Map, is it just a cosmetic difference?

Diro

Diro

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody know if there's any difference in Supressors? From what I've found they all do the same thing: Keep you hidden on the Mini-Map, is it just a cosmetic difference?
The main difference in suppressors is cosmetics. The R2 suppressors silence the gun differently by slowing down the bullet but they all have the same advantages and disadvantages: invisible on the mini map and a decrease in hipfire accuracy. There might be a change in the sound they make but don't hold me to that :smile:

Zombieyumyum

Zombieyumyum

Reaction score
Sin$
The main difference in suppressors is cosmetics. The R2 suppressors silence the gun differently by slowing down the bullet but they all have the same advantages and disadvantages: invisible on the mini map and a decrease in hipfire accuracy. There might be a change in the sound they make but don't hold me to that :smile:
Thanks! I would have never noticed that, I usually just use the Standard Supressor, Ace (assault) + Kobra,Supressor,Laser and Potato Grip devastating combo, especially if you turn off your Laser when the time is right and tap from longer engagements.

Top Bottom
Login
Register