What's new

Discovery Ulimated Xp Glitch Kinda

ThisIsnotsobasic

ThisIsnotsobasic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know if its something going on in the game currently but i have had my dark aether glitched where it gives me 2 everytime i completed on set ive known about it doing this and ive got two accounts which it also happened to but it gave me dark aether fully.

I have only done 3-4 sets towards dark aether but i have 7 on the challenges towards dark aether so when i complete the last for my launchers it gives me dark aether with all the xp for the challenge exfil the game and it gives me dark aether for the sets i have done but the others are locked played a game after restarted my game and i didnt have dark aether on anything but still kept the xp/level and the dark aether calling card but i have to redo the launcher challenge and it gives me all the xp again this has happened twice currently

U

unflappedmish

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know if its something going on in the game currently but i have had my dark aether glitched where it gives me 2 everytime i completed on set ive known about it doing this and ive got two accounts which it also happened to but it gave me dark aether fully.

I have only done 3-4 sets towards dark aether but i have 7 on the challenges towards dark aether so when i complete the last for my launchers it gives me dark aether with all the xp for the challenge exfil the game and it gives me dark aether for the sets i have done but the others are locked played a game after restarted my game and i didnt have dark aether on anything but still kept the xp/level and the dark aether calling card but i have to redo the launcher challenge and it gives me all the xp again this has happened twice currently
Hi can we do this?

my Xbox live gamer tag - AgreedOak5

ThisIsnotsobasic

ThisIsnotsobasic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its not a lobby this is a glitch idk how it has happened as i stated above

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the same occurrence.
Currently I have ARs, special + Melee, pistols, shotguns and im halfway done snipers but it says I have 7/9 completed??
Maybe you need to play a game in a normal public before it updates otherwise it could just be calling card/stats that stick.

Top Bottom
Login
Register