What's new

Xbox 360 UFC Undisputed Ranked Boosting?

S

SteeleHP

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to join up with your friend in a ranked match? Just curious if anyone found a way when the servers were actually up and running. o_O

Mozaik

s7 Nightmare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an idea of how we could do this.

Would take a lot of time to find each other but all you'd have to do is.

1) Make a separate xbl account w/ gold (48 hours or something).
2) go on UFC 3 use the 7 day trial for online play.
3) Winner will create a ranked session.
4) loser will search for a gane w/ weight class that winner created.
5) Host wont ready up until loser joins.

Take turns doing this, loser making a separate account so it doesn't hurt your actual record.

If that makes sense?

If not, lmk and I'll try to explain it better.

E

Ebenezer18

Reaction score
If that makes sense

Silent Bob

Jamesafon

Submission Machine
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Well I think this could work but would get rather tedious, plus as soon as you try and get into a game in the future won't you find it hard to get a match because people will leave when you are their opponent?

Only played two games online. First one was Chuck Norris (CAF) vs Jon Jones (Me). He was really good at transitions and such and so destroyed me with ease until I reversed a transition and knocked him out. Second game the guy was overpowered and had like 9999 already as his online points score. I know for a fact that I won't play someone with that again.

Are you doing this to Gamerscore Whore, or to be a higher rank on the game?

Mozaik

s7 Nightmare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To clear up my post. You only make a seperate account to lose on. Obviously if you're boosting you wouldn't want to take turns losing on your main account.

Gamerscore or rank really. I've never tried it, don't know that I'd want to but it was just an idea of how you could do it.

Also, I have met alot of young fighters that don't duck me just because I have more points than they do. Honestly it's people that are higher ranked than me that back out of fighting me and my record is only 35-15. :\

Silent Bob

Jamesafon

Submission Machine
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Honestly it's people that are higher ranked than me that back out of fighting me and my record is only 35-15. :\

Fair play then, it's probably just me then, I mean I have only had the game 48 hours but this guy was overwhelming me, if it was a real fight it would have been like Overeem vs a n00by Bantamweight. Seriously I had no chance. Far too much grappling for me this year, but thats what UFC is getting to be like nowadays. Not many want to stand up and trade online which upsets me.

Mozaik

s7 Nightmare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair play then, it's probably just me then, I mean I have only had the game 48 hours but this guy was overwhelming me, if it was a real fight it would have been like Overeem vs a n00by Bantamweight. Seriously I had no chance. Far too much grappling for me this year, but thats what UFC is getting to be like nowadays. Not many want to stand up and trade online which upsets me.

Yeah I know what you mean. No one ever stands with me. I had a guy go two rounds with me and he attempted 19 takedowns. Kind of pathetic really. Ranked matches are mostly, side control with spammed knees since you don't really hurt your stamina. It gets annoying really quick, also it's hard to defend shots when someone postures up.

Silent Bob

Jamesafon

Submission Machine
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I know what you mean, they get you to the ground after you block a transition or a takedown like 94 times per game and sit on top and just hit p**** shots. Then they posture up and no matter how much you block or sway if they have power (FUUUU LESNAR) then they break through the block and knock you out far too quickly.

Mozaik

s7 Nightmare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what you mean, they get you to the ground after you block a transition or a takedown like 94 times per game and sit on top and just hit p**** shots. Then they posture up and no matter how much you block or sway if they have power (FUUUU LESNAR) then they break through the block and knock you out far too quickly.
Nail on the head haha. I've only been KO'd once. All my losses except one is from the ref stopping the fighting after 1-2 strikes after I'm rocked. Even after I've rocked the guy 4x and made it rain. It doesn't always make sense.

Mozaik

s7 Nightmare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its a joke my friend it truly is
For sure. I have a vid that Buzz just recorded for me. I'll post it up later, I do the same thing that we're complaining about right now to this guy, but only because he charged me at the beginning of the fight.

Edit: Video below.

Big thanks to Buzz Lightyear for recording this for me. <3

Silent Bob

Jamesafon

Submission Machine
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
For sure. I have a vid that Buzz just recorded for me. I'll post it up later, I do the same thing that we're complaining about right now to this guy, but only because he charged me at the beginning of the fight.

Edit: Video below.

Big thanks to Buzz Lightyear for recording this for me. <3

Well all I can say is how much of a joke this game can be. Wow! Nice trips there though. Rubber guard infuriates me online though because everyone uses their CAF's and I never bothered to 'learn' it during career this year. That just shows how much of a p**** that guy is though going for the takedown all the time. No one wants to stand and trade.

These Men Would be Dissapointed!
ufc-forrest-griffin-stephan-bonnar.jpg

Mozaik

s7 Nightmare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well all I can say is how much of a joke this game can be. Wow! Nice trips there though. Rubber guard infuriates me online though because everyone uses their CAF's and I never bothered to 'learn' it during career this year. That just shows how much of a p**** that guy is though going for the takedown all the time. No one wants to stand and trade.

These Men Would be Dissapointed!
ufc-forrest-griffin-stephan-bonnar.jpg
Yeah I pretty much fight however the other person does. If the spam takedowns and just try to GNP me then I'll reverse them and stand or just GNP and defend their transitions.

I've only fight like 3-4 CAF. Try middleweight. I fight GSP or A. Silva 95% of the time though.

Silent Bob

Jamesafon

Submission Machine
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah I pretty much fight however the other person does. If the spam takedowns and just try to GNP me then I'll reverse them and stand or just GNP and defend their transitions.

I've only fight like 3-4 CAF. Try middleweight. I fight GSP or A. Silva 95% of the time though.
I'll give it a go next time I'm on, cheers bro.