• Thread starter MenuModz
  • Start date
  • Views 19,541
MenuModz

MenuModz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Have the tutorials you've found on the internet for udp unicorn not beem working? What i have realized, is that everyones settings are going to be different. But there are some things everyone must do.

1) must be connected through wifi. Your computer and your xbox both need to be wireless.

2) both systems need to be connected to the same network.

3) if you have good internet, then you need to use much more destructive settings in udp. If you have bad internet. Then you need to use the minimum amd work your way up.

4) turn of windows firewall and any other firewall on your computer that has to do with the network.

5) know your ip address in case 27.27.27.27 doesnt work.
My setup:
I have a nighthawk router and 120up/120down.
"27.27.27.27" doesnt work for me.
Target: my ip
Port: COD
KB: 65
Delay: 0
Threads:20
Spt: 1

Try my setup first, if it doesnt work, mess with the settings. The second you press start you should notice lag.

H

Habib2410

Getting there
Reaction score
Sin$
Have the tutorials you've found on the internet for udp unicorn not beem working? What i have realized, is that everyones settings are going to be different. But there are some things everyone must do.

1) must be connected through wifi. Your computer and your xbox both need to be wireless.

3) if you have good internet, then you need to use much more destructive settings in udp. If you have bad internet. Then you need to use the minimum amd work your way up.

4) turn of windows firewall and any other firewall on your computer that has to do with the network.

My setup:

Try my setup first, if it doesnt work, mess with the settings. The second you press start you should notice lag.
Nice post man, very well put. I generally agree with what you said. But......You do not have to be wireless. My PS4 is wired, and my laptop is on wifi. It works perfect for me. Also I have to leave my port on rand. For some reason it's inconsistent when I change it.

R

RawDesiqn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice post man, very well put. I generally agree with what you said. But......You do not have to be wireless. My PS4 is wired, and my laptop is on wifi. It works perfect for me. Also I have to leave my port on rand. For some reason it's inconsistent when I change it.
i have a wired xb1 and rand port too, and mine still works, good post though :smile:

Chewbocko

Chewbocko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

My setup:

Actually, all you need to do is bridge both connections.

Go on your computer, go to Control Panel, go to network, highlight both connections and right click, then click a bridge connections .

M

Me2theman

Reaction score
Sin$
Bit of an older thread but. When I try to unzip the folder for udp unicorn it just says its an empty folder any ideas?

Top Bottom
Login
Register