• Start date
  • Views 5,222
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JackePaper

Reaction score
Sin$
UK Hoppa... we have witnessed your transformation from noob asking for help into total ***** in the lifespan of this single thread.

UK HOPPA said:
Found those too, couldnt get anything to change tho

UK HOPPA said:
But i dont see the original values in hex or text anywhere near these, also changing the 0 to any number does nothing for me

wow im dumb! Thnx devilish....

On the first page, you didnt know what was even going on. I guess you were saying no to hex and yes to text.

UK HOPPA said:
Tell me about it man, ive had about 25 pms today askin to explain how to mod scores lol, and about half the people who did dont have a clue about hexing lol. All they know is how to add text to a savegame, with a hex editor.

Seems like most people just want hand outs, they are not willing to learn.

Sizzurp no one here apart from me can mod the score, i figured it out yesterday, along with the random box mods. like i sed via pm, you sed you could mod coop after patch, i asked for help, you didnt help..

By page 2... after somebody helped you, all of a sudden your a hex genius, The person that figured it out all by himself....the ONLY one on here that can do it....7074lly l337 hax02.

Jesus, get over yourself. Remember you were here asking for help just like these other guys are. Im about to post a tut if for no other reason than to help save you from breaking your arm trying to pat yourself on the back.

D

Devilish3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey UK can you tell me what you did, I lead you in the right direction. And for showing me, in return I'll show you how to do the online co-op mods after patch. Which is Really cool once again. let me know in a PM:smile:

Sorox

Sorox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well, im off to sleep. Anyone reading this, ecspecially you UK, who reads this, please. I need help. All i want to know is how you searched for 0082. Thats all. You tell me what to search for. I dont really care id i have to search for something 1700 times. All i want is for someone to teach me how to find this with HxD because this is what happens when i search.

hexhelp1.jpg

hexhelp2.jpg

J

joeykrug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Jacke can you post a tut or send me one in PM, i can show you co-op mods online as well.

J

JackePaper

Reaction score
Sin$
*ALERT*

I have heard that several bans/warnings have been handed out because of people inputting non ascii or unrecognized characters in place of the defaults.

Unless you are absolutely convinced of your hexing abilities I would tread very carefully.

This information hasn't been confirmed just yet, but it's always better to err on the side of caution.

Maybe a mod should dump this thread all together for the time being?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zs2NZ_J8u0"][/ame]

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
dude it says some insuffecient space 5mb bs

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Now that it's out. Can we agree this should be the only tut? I just don't really think it's a great idea to have up in bold on the front page. Would rather it be difficult to find. Anyone disagree? At least for the next few days.

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
vvSTRIDEvv said:
Now that it's out. Can we agree this should be the only tut? I just don't really think it's a great idea to have up in bold on the front page. Would rather it be difficult to find. Anyone disagree? At least for the next few days.
You can try, but a couple of the other modding forums already have full tuts up. We can keep it in this thread for a few days, then someone should make a good nice tutorial on this new mod. And I guarantee we will see more threads about the zombie points.

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
can some one send me a save game with this mod on ot cuz i cant seem to comprehend this bs dude

J

JackePaper

Reaction score
Sin$
TruHax said:
You can try, but a couple of the other modding forums already have full tuts up. We can keep it in this thread for a few days, then someone should make a good nice tutorial on this new mod. And I guarantee we will see more threads about the zombie points.

I posted it on several forums I frequent and I'm working on a video tutorial now for anyone that can't figure it out.

The leader boards are fu*ked already...As long as they are gonna be f*cked i say they should be proper ****ed.

JewArch needs to address the real vulnerabilities in the leaderboard.... not mess up our good time in private matches.

It's obvious they'll never even fix the spawn system...but I bet they get another map pack out before the mw2 comes out.

f*ckin crooks

sizzurp94

sizzurp94

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
dude can some one send me a savegame wit this stuff on ??

D

Devilish3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't have the No-clip on it. Thats only in your profile, not a gamesave. Just a heads up

M

m o u ld e y

Reaction score
Sin$
so in the end i was right when i said that 130 was 000082.

So simply replacing 000082 with 00002710 will get you 10k points a kill, which is fair.

UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow! the day after i tell someone it gets leaked :frown:
Stride are you behind this?
i guess ill keep the other uber mods to myself.

You guys dont get it, there is a maximum score
so u will all have the same score = pointless

N

NewClioSMaxim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
good tut :thumbup:
works perfect, and is pretty easy to do

M

m o u ld e y

Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest it wasnt that hard to figure out, if you get 130 points per kill, then you convert to hex and look through a zombie save it was bound to happen.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
UK HOPPA said:
Wow! the day after i tell someone it gets leaked :frown:
Stride are you behind this?
i guess ill keep the other uber mods to myself.

You guys dont get it, there is a maximum score
so u will all have the same score = pointless

I swear it was NOT me dude. I even deleted the original Tut he put up. Which I might as well restore at this point.

Dude, please tell UK that I don't know you AT ALL, and did not leak this to you.

UK HOPPA

UK HOPPA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well, say goodbye to the leaderbords.
lets just hope my other uber mods dont get out.
if it wasnt you stride then can i get acsess to vip or private form, where we can talk about stuff without it being leaked. i have many more mods that i figure outmyself that nobody else know how to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register