Status
Not open for further replies.
U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
So it's okay if you are doing it but it's not okay when it becomes public? Maybe you shouldn't be bragging about things if you don't want others to know about it? Remember if you figure something out, someone else probably can too. Also, AIM or MSN, because you're not getting a private forum.

X

X GhOstLy X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or maybe if someone informs you and says 'psssst, keep it secret for now, ive got others also.' you should not disrespect and post a full detailed tut after his post.
Rippers, no credit at all.

J

JackePaper

Reaction score
Sin$
UK HOPPA said:
Wow! the day after i tell someone it gets leaked :frown:
Stride are you behind this?
i guess ill keep the other uber mods to myself.

You guys dont get it, there is a maximum score
so u will all have the same score = pointless

Dude.... either your huffing glue or your mentally impaired.

This has been a known vulnerability since before the first map pack. YOUR uber mods? Wake up and smell the concrete already. The only reason your angry is because you cant sit back and pretend to be Angelina Joelie in hackers.

If you were worried about the leader boards you wouldnt have been bragging about using the mod in the first place, and you wouldn't have been dangling it in front of everyone else's faces. Your not worried about everyones score being the same... your worried about everyones score being the same as YOURS.

I don't know STRIDE, and he didnt tell me anything. He went straight nazi on my thread earlier which I still think was uncalled for. Since for some unknown reason he seems to actually care what you think, If I were conniving like you I would have just lied and said he DID tell me out of spite.

For you to think that you deserve some kind of premium access for acting like you were robbed of information that was given to you in the first place is just ridiculous.

L

Lambo11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
devilish said:
Can't have the No-clip on it. Thats only in your profile, not a gamesave. Just a heads up

oh ya lol i got them mixed up thanks for the heads up

J

JackePaper

Reaction score
Sin$
X GhOstLy X said:
Or maybe if someone informs you and says 'psssst, keep it secret for now, ive got others also.' you should not disrespect and post a full detailed tut after his post.
Rippers, no credit at all.

If your implying that He Told me about this... then you are sorely mistaken my friend.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It's called protecting the site and keeping something secret that Hoppa didn't want released, buddy. Don't get on me, I put your nOOb tut back up. It's standard practice to have mods review tuts before posting them. So, chill out. And, I'm not choosing sides here, I'd do the same for you, I'm not the type to pick favorites, just ask anyone here.
Not up for discussion anymore, any more flaming and.....:cursing:

J

JackePaper

Reaction score
Sin$
vvSTRIDEvv said:
It's called protecting the site and keeping something secret that Hoppa didn't want released, buddy. Don't get on me, I put your nOOb tut back up. It's standard practice to have mods review tuts before posting them. So, chill out. And, I'm not choosing sides here, I'd do the same for you, I'm not the type to pick favorites, just ask anyone here.
Not up for discussion anymore, any more flaming and.....:cursing:

Flamer_CurrentValue_0
Frustration_vented=True

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register