Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

UAV radar glitch and team glitch

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by xXpsychosis666, Dec 9, 2008 with 10 replies and 895 views.

1. xXpsychosis666

xXpsychosis666 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    has any one seen the UAV or recon plane glitch and show nothing no green or red dots

also there is a glitch where you can here the other team wen u call in recon plane for 5-6 seconds

2. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    What are you talking about? :?
    and if it is a question you should prob. include it in the title so ppl dont come in here (like me) wanting to know a glitch but then finding out its a question on how to do one...:wink:

EDIT: the only UAV glitch i know about is on cod4 when you keep gettin UAVs somehow not on purpose though

3. hyperstalker

hyperstalker Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    if your talking to me, idk. i was just saying because he asked a question and i realized he may have been thinkin of something on cod4

5. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    srsly wtf is it with people making misleading titles...they make a question mark for a reason!

6. classy blackman

classy blackman Getting There

Ratings:
  7. ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    thats waht i said...lol. but ill be nice

8. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
  9. jock2007

jock2007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    some of u dudes are *******s !!!! seriously *****ing cause a topic dnt have a ? mark in it ? wow. my forum has over 3000 topics and i would never ever ***** @ my users just cause they dnt put a ? in the title . chill guys , just remember that just becuse u are a forum whore or know the ins and outs of howto use a forum , NEVER EVER EVER moan @ a new user just cause there is no ? . there are many many topics the same its not really needed !!!!

10. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    ... What?

11. ii CoRrUpT xX

Ratings:
    first of all, you cannot post in this section asking a question, as it states in the rules and in the thread that master modder has posted. second of all, when you create a thread, you should use an explicit title, not a misleading one. third of all, i have ran forums to. i had to set rules, as i am sure you had to as well. plus, with bigger forums such as here, comes more rules to keep things organized. idk how you run your forums, and idc. all i know is that you need to relax, because when i was new to forums, i never got any sympathy from people because i was new or didn't know the rules. i am quite sure you would not have remarked like that to a mod.