UAV radar glitch and team glitch

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by xXpsychosis666, Dec 9, 2008 with 10 replies and 915 views.

1. xXpsychosis666

xXpsychosis666 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    has any one seen the UAV or recon plane glitch and show nothing no green or red dots

also there is a glitch where you can here the other team wen u call in recon plane for 5-6 seconds

2. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What are you talking about? :?
    and if it is a question you should prob. include it in the title so ppl dont come in here (like me) wanting to know a glitch but then finding out its a question on how to do one...:wink:

EDIT: the only UAV glitch i know about is on cod4 when you keep gettin UAVs somehow not on purpose though

3. hyperstalker

hyperstalker Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if your talking to me, idk. i was just saying because he asked a question and i realized he may have been thinkin of something on cod4

5. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    srsly wtf is it with people making misleading titles...they make a question mark for a reason!

6. classy blackman

classy blackman Enthusiast

Ratings:
  7. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thats waht i said...lol. but ill be nice

8. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
  9. jock2007

jock2007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    some of u dudes are *******s !!!! seriously *****ing cause a topic dnt have a ? mark in it ? wow. my forum has over 3000 topics and i would never ever ***** @ my users just cause they dnt put a ? in the title . chill guys , just remember that just becuse u are a forum whore or know the ins and outs of howto use a forum , NEVER EVER EVER moan @ a new user just cause there is no ? . there are many many topics the same its not really needed !!!!

10. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    ... What?

11. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    first of all, you cannot post in this section asking a question, as it states in the rules and in the thread that master modder has posted. second of all, when you create a thread, you should use an explicit title, not a misleading one. third of all, i have ran forums to. i had to set rules, as i am sure you had to as well. plus, with bigger forums such as here, comes more rules to keep things organized. idk how you run your forums, and idc. all i know is that you need to relax, because when i was new to forums, i never got any sympathy from people because i was new or didn't know the rules. i am quite sure you would not have remarked like that to a mod.