• Start date
  • Views 175
N

Newport 7s

Smoke Them Newports
Reaction score
4740640_1287381340.jpg

4740640_1287383973.jpg

2 of my 5 sigs i have made so far u guys have seen my past others so what do you think of this one am i improving or what?

BTW i probably would have done way better if i have diff render but the top one goes with my name so i used it :tongue: then made diff one with diff render i like first one better

:frown:

S

screwhead

Contributor
Reaction score
4740640_1287381340.jpg

one of my 4 sigs i have made so far u guys have seen my past others so what do you think of this one am i improving or what?

BTW i probably would have done way better if i have diff render but this goes with my name so i used it :tongue:

:frown:

It's a pixelated and it's over used.
What else did you make?

Well about this, all I can say is

Nice text, it fits in my opinion.

try and look at some tutorials, they help.

N

Newport 7s

Smoke Them Newports
Reaction score
It's a pixelated and it's over used.
What else did you make?

Well about this, all I can say is

Nice text, it fits in my opinion.

try and look at some tutorials, they help.
i don't see how it over used i used megan fox tut on sig i did everything he said

M

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
He means that everyone uses it. Which isnt a bad thing. but people need to follow more tutorials.
I know your new so its not that big of a deal.

oh add my new gt mofkn wizardry

N

Newport 7s

Smoke Them Newports
Reaction score
He means that everyone uses it. Which isnt a bad thing. but people need to follow more tutorials.
I know your new so its not that big of a deal.

oh add my new gt mofkn wizardry
yea but i haven't seen many people using it lately so i used it thos are the 2 i came out with and i would reather someone actually give me a link to the ones they think the best in there opinion so i can follow that tut and get better im not really good with photoshop cs5

and i added wanna play reach?

Top Bottom