Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
  1. Goto this location at gta 5 Vespucci beach
  2. 45071935_508906502925769_2656829252766269440_o.png

3. Walk around the corner of building to the left you see a grey switch box
  4. That's it, stand there make a joint whatever and test it with few stickies
  5. you should be still there...
Please note ammo can get you .. rpgs no or any direct missle, or jet griefing Sorry, no refunds....

Last edited:
Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Old lol hope you’re not going to post every little glitch as it will flood out the Glitches section You should just make one thread with all of them in one and put them in spoilers

DISCODEVIL

DISCODEVIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Old lol hope you’re not going to post every little glitch as it will flood out the Glitches section You should just make one thread with all of them in one and put them in spoilers
lol don't worry about that ... you've had your fill for this week il let the site breath.....

Last edited:
Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn't simply standing behind most larger than you objects in the game accomplish the same thing?

DISCODEVIL

DISCODEVIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn't simply standing behind most larger than you object in the game accomplish the same thing?
No... I've have Mk2s unload full payload while i eat a snack.... but there are places to stand where the orbital will fail...

Biggarantuan

Biggarantuan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So.. I watched the video, a normal game clip would have worked. All the camera changes and edits make it look like a kid who found out about the star wipe transition.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol... “make a joint”.
You see the interior? You can basically completely breach that wall by switching in and out of first person.
There are more of those you can breach throughout the city.
Same way you did it just switch in and out of first person while doing it and you’ll breach the wall.
These have been around since launch. And I am certain there are multiple posts in this section with all these locations.

DISCODEVIL

DISCODEVIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol... “make a joint”.
You see the interior? You can basically completely breach that wall by switching in and out of first person.
There are more of those you can breach throughout the city.
Same way you did it just switch in and out of the first person while doing it and you’ll breach the wall.
These have been around since launch. And I am certain there are multiple posts in this section with all these locations.

Thank for the info, I have been here since day dot and haven't seen one hence the post, if there was I wouldn't waste my time,as for 1st for person method, I use that on other buildings...(not published yet) but hey the more the merrier.

Top Bottom
Login
Register