Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys im new to modding but how many jtag are their like types of them ?

example: xenon jtag?

Leering

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Bright Idea Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
There is only 1 Jtag.
Xenon, Falcon, Jasper are all mother board types.
Freeboot and XBReboot are just booters.

X

xxMcHamsterxx

Reaction score
Sin$
there is also another mother board i read about today im sure many people know about it but its called Zephyr with 1 TB memory. I dont know whats up with it but just thought i'd say.

C

Console Hacker

Reaction score
Sin$
there is also another mother board i read about today im sure many people know about it but its called Zephyr with 1 TB memory. I dont know whats up with it but just thought i'd say.

:blink: Seriously? haha, who told you this? 1tb hard drive was probably an external drive used to run games from, Everyone knows about zephyr's....

Anyway there are 6 motherboard revisions, Xenon, Zephry, Opus, Falcon, Jasper and what is being labeled as valhalla. Valhalla is the newest motherboard from the xbox 360 slim and there are no jtaggable ones..

C

Corson Clarkson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If they all run the same how come certain types of jtags run for more money then others? What are the advantages and disadvantages to these types? Sorry for bumping an old thread.

ConsoleHackers

ConsoleHackers

Member Since 2010
Forum Addict Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If they all run the same how come certain types of jtags run for more money then others? What are the advantages and disadvantages to these types? Sorry for bumping an old thread.
xenons can take both types of kv's and idk about falcons or zepher and jasper. other then there nand is 216mb.

C

Corson Clarkson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xenons can take both types of kv's and idk about falcons or zepher and jasper. other then there nand is 216mb.

I am sorry I am new to this also I want to purchase one but I need all the answers I fan get sorry. I know there are 2 types of KV's. I am sorry but what is a NAND?? Do you think you could point me to the right person to answer some questions I have without being an arrigent jerk?

I am sorry I am new to this also I want to purchase one but I need all the answers I fan get sorry. I know there are 2 types of KV's. I am sorry but what is a NAND?? Do you think you could point me to the right person to answer some questions I have without being an arrigent jerk?

C

Corson Clarkson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha thanks. Great time for one of those family guy moments "The More You Know!" thanks for being cool with all these questions : ).

X

XoXZeR0XoX

Reaction score
Sin$
xenons are good cause they can use evry kvs wich means less money and there cheaper but they rrod easy jasper are the best cause they have been the newer xboxs (not the slim) so what i here they dont get rrod and less chances of other errors and zephyr there just less chance as errors also there the 2nd worst xenon are the worst asides from the money stuff but who goes online with a jtag

xPWN1t

xPWN1t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xenon - Both kv's
Zephyr - HDMI Type 2 KV's
Falcon - Runs amazing type 2 kv's
Jasper - Type 2 again
Opus - Probably never jtagged.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
xenons are good cause they can use evry kvs wich means less money and there cheaper but they rrod easy jasper are the best cause they have been the newer xboxs (not the slim) so what i here they dont get rrod and less chances of other errors and zephyr there just less chance as errors also there the 2nd worst xenon are the worst asides from the money stuff but who goes online with a jtag

nice bump

-_-

Top Bottom
Login
Register