• Start date
  • Views 3,308
Nate

Nate

Too Nasty
Experienced Veteran CotM Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
The m16 almost never kills in one burst. The type 95 kills in 1 burst every god damn time, and i agree by the way. Quit b****ing or they will nerf all of the guns like they did in Black Ops

StumpY-

StumpY-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

heres a video with the type 95 it kinda seems like it has rapid fire i couldnt tell though.

after watching this i agree they need to take it down a notch i am a hardcore players anyway so you get killed if a fly headbutts your boots but as this is core it should kill one every burst. m16 was the best gun on cod4 by a mile and that didnt even kill one burst everytime

G

grandtheftsam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, all the p*****s complained about those beautiful models in mw2. I loved those things.

E

Elder Theory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if a gun is blatantly OP then it should be patched. I'm honestly not one to complain about weapons a lot... but like the models from mw2, the type 95 with RF in mw3 should be toned down a bit.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just play the god damn game! If you get pissed off with people using the gun you know what you should do? Use the same gun!

E

Elder Theory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what a lame *** excuse.... might doesn't make right. and only wussies do the whole if you cant beat em join em bull crap. It's immoral and it's nonsense. Stand up for what's right.

The more balance, the better the game is.

lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
after watching this i agree they need to take it down a notch i am a hardcore players anyway so you get killed if a fly headbutts your boots but as this is core it should kill one every burst. m16 was the best gun on cod4 by a mile and that didnt even kill one burst everytime
Holy f***! Have you ever heard of punctuation? That whole run on sentence was almost impossible to read. Lol.

//Just had to say that

M

MrDarkPie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what a lame *** excuse.... might doesn't make right. and only wussies do the whole if you cant beat em join em bull crap. It's immoral and it's nonsense. Stand up for what's right.

The more balance, the better the game is.

The gun nerfing in Black Ops happend because of the community who said things were ''Overpowered''
I can understand that the AK74u was nerfed, but the FAMAS nerf was completely unnecessary. People complained to David Vonderhaar on twitter every single day saying that the FAMAS was overpowered and unfair, when he said earlier that the gun was fine, which it was. Kids complained in Black Ops and got what they wanted, when the mature community wasn't listened to. And I'm sure if these 12 year olds will say the gun is overpowered a million times, they will get their way. Shame.

StumpY-

StumpY-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy f***! Have you ever heard of punctuation? That whole run on sentence was almost impossible to read. Lol.

//Just had to say that
never heard of it what does it mean. -.- why.would.i.waste.my.time.using.it.on.a.forum.

Swanson HD

Swanson HD

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
WTF, LOL

Ez Gamerx

Ez Gamerx

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
if a gun is blatantly OP then it should be patched. I'm honestly not one to complain about weapons a lot... but like the models from mw2, the type 95 with RF in mw3 should be toned down a bit.
Nothing was wrong with the models you and every other crybaby complained way to much so they half assed the patch and made the range 2 feet

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree. I love the weapons in MW3. They're all amazing and perfectly balanced. However, I feel that the Type 95 is just hilariously overpowered. Nothing that can't be sucked up and dealt with, but it's a one-burst kill practically every time, from any range. Apart from this, IW did great with the balancing of weapons. If they nerf anything else and it starts to become Black Ops, I'm going back to Halo.

E

Entropy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
quit crying. its kids like you who ruined black ops from complaining that everything is overpowered, now look at black ops, everything has been nerfed and the game sucks.

Could not agree more. These are the type of kids that won't even play the game for long, but will ruin the experience with others. WIth all this crying, the next version of CoD will be played with paintball guns.

Dave

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Bright Idea Hardened Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Agree, it's more overpowered that the Famas in MW2 and Black ops. UMP Rapid fire is a tad too overpowered for me too though :/

Top Bottom
Login
Register