• Thread starter Bidibidibomb
  • Start date
  • Views 332
B

Bidibidibomb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry if this is in wrong place but don't give him your account to recover i gave him mine and now my email password as been changed + password reset put to his email tbh i don;t like these scammers

just be aware

Flying Taco

Flying Taco

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
A good rule of thumb, is to not give your details to anyone. Seeing as USB modding is available now, it is especially true, because it easy to do yourself.

As for him, just report him, no need to create a thread. Report him and contact a mod.

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
You call him out as a scammer, then you say sorry if he is legit... :huh:

Without evidence, your claim is really not fair. I mean, not that I am sticking up for either one of you, but to call someone a scammer, then kinda go back and apologise to him/her, that's a little weird.

Like Taco said, profile modding is pretty easy. Just search for a TUT and you are on your way.

B

Bidibidibomb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He was supposed to be doing my GT MW2 tenth prestige and level 70 by system link i when offline came back on 20 minutes later and he had changed my password and sent password reset to his email

H

Hiide

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Cause giving someone your account information so he can recover is a safe and def. not a stupid thing to do!

KeLsie

Johnsu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You dont even need to give him your info for 10th. I mean hell, Private match ftl? If someones too cheap for a KV/Jtag, then obviously they aren't good to do business with.

Top Bottom
Login
Register