• Start date
  • Views 11,984
Hecky Nash

Hecky Nash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

I just did a search and didn't see anything, rather surprised. Let's get to it.

The first is on Strongbox for Co-Op. Take a vehicle all the way up the left side past the cemetery. Sorry for the **** video, but my capture ability is screwing up. With three people in the vehicle, and one medic out of it, drive down the half wall next to this staircase with your left tires hanging off. If you do it right, everyone in the car will be downed and when the medic team revives, those three will have god mode and endless waves of enemies.

Notes:
Revive your boy without God Mode
Notice when you stop receiving XP on screen (around 600 kills) and finish the mission.
Location: https://gameclips.io/Rush Gambino/6b6d6f67-3818-47ae-9040-36246643c19f/embed

The second isn't quite a glitch but a farming method. It's super simple. Go to private match and navigate to Season 1 trials and select the first Parkour trial. Once you get the run down, it's 10k XP per minute. More leveling up equals more tickets.

P

Punisher1178

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this but can't seem to get it to kill teammates am I doing something wrong?

Fuccboi

Fuccboi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does double xp apply on trials?
Yes, dont waste tickets without double xp from tokes, weekend or the regiment glitch. If you got like 50 tickets or something you can usually do it in a 1 hour token, if you do the parkour.

C

Camerono1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, dont waste tickets without double xp from tokes, weekend or the regiment glitch. If you got like 50 tickets or something you can usually do it in a 1 hour token, if you do the parkour.
Fake News! They changed it or bugged it. Only gives half XP with 2x on right now

Hecky Nash

Hecky Nash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Fake News! They changed it or bugged it. Only gives half XP with 2x on right now

I can confirm that with regiment and double XP, I get 22000XP per trial.

For those wondering about Regiment. It's true, it's either bugged or Activision is a piece of ****. But the answer is, regiment XP boost is 10% and tokens are true 2XP. Your equation with both active would be (BaseXP*2.10=Total XP earned.)

Astral Penguin

Astral Penguin

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice. Thanks for the info. I have a quad time trial I have aced on the 1st run. I'll try that. Unless you get more xp from the parkour trial?

Hecky Nash

Hecky Nash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Activision soft patched this by removing Double XP on trial game modes.

Astral Penguin

Astral Penguin

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
well I have to disagree because I tried it last night and gained 22K XP every 2 minutes doing a trial.

Top Bottom
Login
Register