T

TDC VORT3X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Two very simple methods to get open NAT

Apparently the video has been removed :/ so I'll make him make it again :wink:

1)First of all, you need Broadband,
2)Then you need to do what it says in this video which me and my friend (TDC Desertsheep) made about a year ago.

Credits:

TDC VORT3X
TDC Desertsheep

DopePope

DopePope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol. Please explain to me how that is going to change ur NAT to open?!?!

J

jamisoncrzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not bad but neither way guarantees an open NAT.
I port forwarded my router to microsoft and that worked, have never had the strict NAT type since.

Well your connection could be plugged up at the router basically from to much data outflow so doing these techniques will maybe reset the connection and maybe you might get lucky and have an open nat basically.

xILemonHeadIx

xILemonHeadIx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Your friend tried to hide his network details with comments, bad move since anyone can just disable them :wink:

T

TDC VORT3X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

It refreshes you connection, unblocking the data-flow, it works best if you do both methods in they order they are in, I will update this thread with more methods.

Your friend tried to hide his network details with comments, bad move since anyone can just disable them :wink:
I know I was crying with laughter when he told me :tongue:

JoeyWDL

JoeyWDL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope this works I forget the term but I'm in the middle of strict and open

EDIT: It didn't work for me

geopiner

geopiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
loool you do know that you can turn off annotations in youtube so everyone can see your password haha

T

TDC VORT3X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope this works I forget the term but I'm in the middle of strict and open

EDIT: It didn't work for me

If you have a really bad download speed then open nat is next to impossible, so I would suggest changing isp.

Also you have moderate nat :wink:

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmfao, my router has an option in the settings "NAT Security Strict() Open(-)" I put it to open, and this router has open Nat. But the other router, i cannot remember the login information for the Setup page so i can't do that there.

And, Video Removed? :frown:

G

GinGee S4W2E0D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are other ways to getting an Open NAT.

I for one currently have Rogers Ultra-lite package. worst one possible and when ever somebody is on my PC while im on xbox, my nat gets flipped to Strict

what i have done to permanently get an open nat was gone under my router settings.

Generally for people its 192.168.0.1 or something along those lines.

there are 2 ways here. MOST people understand and do the "Port forwarding" Method which does work but i havent looked into that method. what i was able to do is under the FIREWALL settings there might be another heading called DMZ

4gg74i.jpg

When you have set your DMZ to what ever IP adress you want. you then proceed to change you xbox IP adress to MANUAL and change the IP to the same as the DMZ

T

TDC VORT3X

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are other ways to getting an Open NAT.

I for one currently have Rogers Ultra-lite package. worst one possible and when ever somebody is on my PC while im on xbox, my nat gets flipped to Strict

what i have done to permanently get an open nat was gone under my router settings.

Generally for people its 192.168.0.1 or something along those lines.

there are 2 ways here. MOST people understand and do the "Port forwarding" Method which does work but i havent looked into that method. what i was able to do is under the FIREWALL settings there might be another heading called DMZ

4gg74i.jpg

When you have set your DMZ to what ever IP adress you want. you then proceed to change you xbox IP adress to MANUAL and change the IP to the same as the DMZ

just gunna say, it's, much easy for hackers to compromise your entire home network with a DMZ as it disables the routers firewall for that IP, allowing everything in and once someones in it's not hard to move around devices :tongue:

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
My Modem/router was a real b****. I had to do a telnet session and bind and cone all of the required ports. Neither port forwarding or triggering would work.

Top Bottom
Login
Register