• Thread starter Bamboozled
  • Start date
  • Views 356
B

Bamboozled

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. do any of you know a store i can buy a quality cap card at? like does wal-mart or best buy sell a decent one?

2. anyone willing to mod my gamertag? :smile: someone who has been on the forums for a grip with lots of thanks and posts, or someone i generally trust.

lmk :smile:

sorry if this isnt in the correct thread

P

p3rksy

Elite Member
End of the Year 2010 TotM Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this is wrong forum :tongue:

I don't know about your first question but for the 2nd you have to do it yourself because you need to do something to your HDD

S

Sour Taco Pickles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Best buy sells "Dazzle" its a pretty good method but it wont give you the best quality, but its still pretty nice

I have a New HDtv and with Charter as my cable providers and Im able to just press record and it captures everything playing on my tv and put it on a SD card thats inserterd

B

Bamboozled

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kilsker said:
Best buy sells "Dazzle" its a pretty good method but it wont give you the best quality, but its still pretty nice

I have a New HDtv and with Charter as my cable providers and Im able to just press record and it captures everything playing on my tv and put it on a SD card thats inserterd

nice do you know how much dazzle is?

lettersto0you

lettersto0you

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will mod your GT, I only need your HDD, your social security number and mothers maiden name.

...errr listen to Ani4llator, just get a transfer cable on ebay for 10 bux and follow the tuts.

S

Sour Taco Pickles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lettersto0you said:
I will mod your GT, I only need your HDD, your social security number and mothers maiden name.

...errr listen to Ani4llator, just get a transfer cable on ebay for 10 bux and follow the tuts.

Ok can I take you up on that offer :biggrin:

lettersto0you

lettersto0you

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol in that case, whatre the last 4 digits on ur primary telephone as well?

B

Bamboozled

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol thanks guys for the help :smile:

hope it works good :tongue:

/thread

Top Bottom
Login
Register