• Start date
  • Views 1,696
ShoelessJP

ShoelessJP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

All credit for this glitch goes to Joe P Gamer on YouTube
This is a two person glitch for the Xbox One.
This is not the same glitch as before as you are now able to sell cars for full price -- INCLUDING SUPERCARS!

1) Position your friend's car next to the wall with your passenger side to the wall.
2) Have your friend set the car to "Passengers Only."
3) Stand in front of your bike rack.
3) Pull up your phone and press right on your D-Pad as you're about to sell the message.
4) After two seconds, press right on the D-Pad again.
5) You will get kicked out of the car -- walk around to the driver side and get in the car.
6) You are now able to store and sell the car for full value.

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
what ?
im confused after part 3.
how do u get kicked out of the car ?
what sell message ?

BringThePain

BringThePain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dupe post just the same as other post same steps, please tell me how you achieve full sell price

Edit its his orginal copy ffs lol no differnt glitch

M

millkaye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sell cars for full price? So you can store a friends upgraded adder worth £700k and sell it for that. Steps seem the same but different outcome. How?

Misleading much?

ShoelessJP

ShoelessJP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sell cars for full price? So you can store a friends upgraded adder worth £700k and sell it for that. Steps seem the same but different outcome. How?

Misleading much?

Not at all. The Adder fully upgraded is worth like $1.4m. Previous to this incarnation of the glitch supercars have not been able to be sold; now they are: for the full sale price that you get as if the car was upgraded by you (60%). The difference is by pressing right on the D-Pad twice. It somehow enables you to sell it for full value. It's not a huge difference, but it makes all the difference.

I don't care if a moderator wishes to move this to the other thread... that's fine, as long as people are able to see it and that you're able to sell supercars. It's not about me... it's about the site and the members.

T

TheNobody

Reaction score
Sin$

Misleading much?
Ok It looks good but we need a tutorial on how to unlock the dupes full resale value . It looks like he put the dupe car over the same car in his garage to get full price.

M

millkaye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A 1.4m adder? I'm on 360 so maybe I have missed something.

We've been able to sell supercars with this glitch but only getting upgrade value.

I will try tomorrow night full value would be cool.

I now see where your right on the dpad thing can make the difference.

If correct. This will be awesome!

Edit: looks like a different glitch hope it works in last gen.

Last edited:
ShoelessJP

ShoelessJP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
get fax right fully upgraded adder is worth about 720k you full of rubbish

1.4m = My estimation of the full cost it'd take to upgrade the car (1.0m base value, 400k in upgrades)
720k Resale value or "full sale value."

We're both right.

Above Omnipotence

Above Omnipotence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't tried it yet, was just saying it was easy based on the method. Also, is there a solo version of this? Is it possible to dupe your own vehicle with this method?

TubbyMacFatFuch

TubbyMacFatFuch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Needs better explanation of when to hit right on dpad the second time. This is not explained well at all. Like do you just count to two after selecting the mission, then back out mission as normal?

ShoelessJP

ShoelessJP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was not able to get this replicated a second time. For some reason, I was able to get it to work earlier but I am not able to right now for whatever reason. It sells for $150kish, but does not sell for full value as before. Please lock this thread, thanks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register