What's new

Twitch Channel Growth

S

Special Ops

6 February 1958....CHAMP19NS
Reaction score
Hello everyone. So the last couple of years people have always been onto me to start streaming as they think I would make a good one as I like to make people laugh :tongue:

I have always wanted to do it but for the last couple of years I simply hadn't got the internet to do it. Until now!

I will mainly be streaming Football Manager, Warzone (which I'm terrible at), F1, Eurotruck. Mainly sports and driving games with some shooting in between.

Link to my channel
Would really really appreciate a follow. I will be doing many giveaways during the streams per every 100 followers. Also would appreciate if anyone had any tips on running OBS on what would be good to open, close a stream or any other tips. Thanks guys!

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Reaction score
Followers are useless unless they actually watch your content

S

Special Ops

6 February 1958....CHAMP19NS
Reaction score
Followers are useless unless they actually watch your content
True, when giveaways are being done they will only be given away to people actually on the stream watching. If someone gets picked out who hasn't/doesn't watch any streams then they won't get anything and I'll draw again. So only recommending people to follow if they like the content which is mainly for a sports audience.

Top Bottom