Twis7eD's Bridging Service

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Twis7eD, Feb 9, 2009 with 13 replies and 440 views.

1. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    I noticed that a lot of people are having trouble bridging and knowing how to set everything up correctly. I will be helping people that need help setting up there programs and other needed materials on there computer.
    I will be helping people that bridge through router or through two NIC cards. But you must tell me which one you are using. If you are bridging through two NIC cards then you must have them installed and ready to go and also have a crossover cable so that I don't have to wait for you to get that too.

What you need:
    Teamviewer - [Click here to view the link] (download here)
    If bridging through two NIC cards, both NIC cards installed and a crossover cable.

You must contact me via a PM so that we can work out a time to do this. You can also post in here to remind me. Post in here with the format
    I will then respond to you with when I can do it.
    All I ask is that if I helped you please give thanks.

2. Aich

Aich Banned

Ratings:
    SubSeven would work also :smile:

3. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    I just looked up subseven after not knowing what it was, and it sounds more like something that you infect on someones computer than what I'm trying to do. Team viewer is a safe program that lets you control someones computer through a password that they have to give you and it changes everytime they close the program. I am not trying to harm anyones computer I'm trying to help them with bridging.

4. Aich

Aich Banned

Ratings:
    Yea, its a Trojan Horse virus. Allows for remote control.
    could also load up metasploit tho :smile:

5. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    I'll stick with Teamviewer for now. But thanks anyway. Doesn't anyone need help? thread seems like it is going no where.

6. lxMoNsteRxI

lxMoNsteRxI Newbie

Ratings:
    I may need help. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but all of a sudden I'm never host in Wingman games.

7. OP
    Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Well, that sounds more of an issue in the game itself. Are you sure you can get host in other playlists? Make sure your going into the playlist with a teamate then tell me what happens if this doesn't help.

8. lxMoNsteRxI

lxMoNsteRxI Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm not sure if I can get host in other gametypes, as I don't have a full party yet. In Wingman I did what you told me to do on AIM (I'm retardedduck6) and it didn't work.

9. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    You need a full party to bridge host

10. Happy Apple

Happy Apple Newbie

Ratings:
    If the gametype is wingman, full party means 2 right? Me + Friend = 2?

11. lxMoNsteRxI

lxMoNsteRxI Newbie

Ratings:
    Yep. I always play with a full party. I was finally able to do it, but now it take me FOREVER to find a wingman match.

12. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Contributor

Ratings:
    Yeah, don't worry about that though. That's 100% normal. I can find games in 30 seconds in every gametype except wingman. I don't get games at all in wingman. :cry:

13. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I can't find games in Wingman or Elimination...

Don't worry about it though, after the update, bridging will work but if you standby you will most likely get banned. I've already seen the infamous banhammer at work...:tongue:

14. iMarty

iMarty Enthusiast

Ratings:

Living Proof right here that the banhammer does hit, and hits hard.
    One day suspension, then a week extension for some reason ( I didn't log in at all after the one day).

So bridge away, but now time to actually time to learn how to play :thumbup: