Version 1.4 - Out Now!!!

nBWtmKJ.png
dnlnrCY.png
mNI6flI.png
acsvKBK.png
  1. Extract the .rar
  2. Install the Program in the "INSTALL ME FIRST"-Folder
  3. Run the "Twain's IP Sniffer.exe"
It should be self explanatory for the most part.
  1. Open the Program​
  2. On your Xbox One navigate to your Network Settings. In there Click on Advanced. Copy the IPv4 that's displayed in this "Advacned-Settings".​
  3. In the Program try selecting "Network adapter 'Microsoft' on localhost" and using the ARP-Spoof-Slider. If this gives you an Error try another adapter​
  4. Copy your XBOX ONE IP in the Source IP-Textbox. After the ARP-Spoof-Range has been loaded, there should be IPs listed in the Comboboxes "From:" & "To:" now. In the right Box you select the IP, that's the one where the last digit is higher than the one on the left, but it's not the highest (If this doesn't work increase ARP-Spoof-Range -> choose a IP on the right, whose last digit is higher than the one before):
    WZBJ4as.png
  5. Now you host a Party or a Game on your Xbox.​
  6. Click "Start Sniffing" (When you want to grab from a Party the Sniffing might only works if you are the host and the Victim is talking)​
  7. All Entries in the Sniffer, where the Protocol is Xbox Live, should now be either Players or Ads.​
  8. If there are mutliple IPs with a Xbox Live Protocol, trace their Location down, f.e. Washington DC, Microsoft would clearly be an Add -> Label the IP as Add. If the IP fits the Language of the Oponent you should be good to go > Label the IP as his Gamertag (If there's no "Xbox Live"-Protocol IP and you are the Host of the Party with your Victim in it, wait till he talks and while he talks hit the "Refresh"-Button)​
  9. When your done with Sniffing, Stop the Sniffer to prevent it effecting your own Connection!​
It contains a IP Sniffer, a Port Scanner, the Ability to Trace IPs to a Location and the Ability to check wheither an IP is online or not. Furthermore it has the Ability of adding/removing Labels for specific IPs.
It also comes with an Auto-Updating Function, so you're notified if there's a new Version out and you're able to download it right away, without having to search for it!
I copied the Sniffing-Function from a Program called LANC. All other features, like Locational Trace, IP Status Checker, Port Scanner and of course the Design was made by me.
This Project was first only made for me and my friends, because we wanted a simple Tool for Sniffing IPs, so i ended up basically skidding the whole Sniffing code off of LANC. But then my friends told me to release it and i was too lazy to recode it. I'm sure i would've been able to code all functions in this on my own (basically all the code you need for the Sniffing part is given by Pcap's API LANC also used), i just was too lazy. I don't skid very often and if it bothers you to use a Tool with skidded Content, i honestly don't care. For all others i hope you can make good use of this Tool! :smile:

Download - Virus-Scan

Last edited:
Ink

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
looks good but do we really need another thing for all these internet thugs to use to make them look superior?

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
looks good but do we really need another thing for all these internet thugs to use to make them look superior?
No we don't!
But me and my friends thought it was easy to use and they decided i should share it with you Guys :smile: (I don't support Internet Thugs, but in some cases something like this can come in handy)

Last edited:
Ink

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
No we don't!
But me and my friends thought it was easy to use and they decided i should share it with you Guys :smile: (I don't support Internet Thugs, but in some cases something like this can come in handy)

hopefully people only use this for good if there is any way of that being possible. but it does look nice

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The internet thugs are going crazy out here

Ink

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The internet thugs are going crazy out here

yeah its stupid.. its like they think it makes them superior to others... like go ahead ddos me and feel like a king but in reality they probably do nothing else but act tough online.

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
doesnt even work bro
It works bro, trust me... you are just using it wrong...
What did you select and enter on the main page!? And for what Console or what purpose do u want to use it...
And don't say people's stuff isn't working w/o any evidence it's bad for their rep...

CLXDefault

CLXDefault

Enjoying Life!
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Very sick my friend good work I will download this now.

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
Last edited:
Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
The whole base is pretty much LANC with some things removed, added, and rethemed.

maxresdefault.jpg
Ye that's true sadly, but the guy who made LANC also only used the code provided by Pcap's API and tweaked it a little bit around. At first i only made this Program, because i needed a good IP Sniffer and i didn't liked LANC Design, so to get it done, i basically skidded all his sniffing code(lol). But I'm sure with some more time i would've been able to code it myself, but i guess it would end up pretty similar, cos as i said he also just used the code provided by an API and edited it slightly. So thinking about it, i guess i shouldn't have released something skidded, but still it's a good Sniffer, so why are you bothering that much, havn't seen you contributing anything useful...

Courvix

Courvix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I bothered because it looked like you were claiming the whole thing as your creation which is false. I don't contribute because I don't like this forum nor respect anyone on it; I just browse around occasionally when bored.

I could release my LANC and contribute a lot, but the people here don't deserve anything.

N

NukeZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bothered because it looked like you were claiming the whole thing as your creation which is false. I don't contribute because I don't like this forum nor respect anyone on it; I just browse around occasionally when bored.

I could release my LANC and contribute a lot, but the people here don't deserve anything.
a bit harsh. i love to see your coding style. unlike many here i write my own ****

N

NukeZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My coding style? Meaning?
Then your not a professional coder if you don't get what that means. So I go back to the OP. Why are you moaning about someone learning. You obvs can't make anything yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register