Sooo what your telling me is.. If i get a 24 hour code for my 9th prestige alt(hasnt used the prestige award) and use this i can reset my stats so i dont have 13773 deaths?Merry Christmas guys, here is your present! This is a method/idea to freeze an interface specific to an account, and you can swap that account for another account, while still using the interface for the old account. This is how the original modded classes were done, the emblem copy glitch, force prestige, and other glitches I have never mentioned before. I will be listing tutorials for all of them in this thread.
The Account Swap Interface Exploit
Originally found by: I Im4eversmart
Independently found by: DoS ElliotFRA
- Two controllers
- Three xbox live gold accounts (Guest accounts work in some instances, so only two gold accounts are required)
The Swap (Tutorial):
- dummy player = player that has host of the party. This is important since if you sign out the host, the party will end, so you need to have this person host. To make sure they are party host, clicking on store in the multiplayer menu will give them host.
- player 1 = player that has interface you want
- player 2 = player that gets glitched
- Have any xbox live gold account signed in to your first controller. This is the dummy account.
- Sign in to player 1 using your second controller.
- Go to the interface you want, using the second controller.
- Sign out of player 1 using the guide button and then pressing x on the second controller. If done correctly, and the interface is glitch-able, the interface will be unchanged and will be locked in place.
- Sign in to player 2 using the second controller. Now the interface will be unlocked, and you can move around with it using the second controller.
List of Glitches That Use This Exploit
Modded Public/Private Classes (Tutorial):
Weapon Mod Information:
- Using player 1, go to a public/private class you want to modify, and go to the attachments page of a specific gun you want.
- Do the swap method.
- See below for information on how to use this.
This is how the weapon mods actually get applied.
- The gun you start with is not the final gun, but it is the host gun that will serve for the attachment mod. The gun that is in the same slot on the save that is in your file share is the gun that is going to be modified.
- The attachment that you chose is not the attachment that is going to be applied. The attachment that gets applied is the attachment in the same slot on the modified gun, not the host gun. For example, if you click on rapid fire, which is row 3 slot 2, you are not going to get rapid fire on your modified gun, you are going to get whatever attachment is in row 3 slot 2 on the modified gun. If this space is null or empty, you will get a grey box for an attachment that says "No attachment."
- For attachments of the same type, such as triple rapid fire, you are going to do the exact same process, except make sure you have a full class before clicking any attachments. Also, make sure you don't stop the lag switch before you click the attachment, but click the attachment, wait a few seconds, then remove anything from the list so your attachment applies. Note that what you click to remove actually gets removed.
- You do not need any wild cards on the modified class to have triple attachments, dual perks, or lethals, ect to work. Just make sure the host class has the wild card, and when you go through the glitch, the modified class will have the it applied, even if it doesn't say in the class.
- The same kill streaks, perks, wildcards, and dual riot shields do not work. You can have the same primary twice as long as you use overkill on the host class, and make sure they have a different attachment combination.
Emblem Copy (Tutorial):
- This glitch can be done with only one gold account. When you swap a guest with another guest, the second guest will revert back to the main account on the first controller, so you need to use that in your reasoning when you are applying the mods to a guest account.
- For guest accounts, since they revert back to the main account after each log-in, you can only have one mod applied to the account.
- To send the changes to the server, all you need to do it completely back out of the custom class interface. You need to do this ever time you want to save a modified class.
- Using player 1, go to an emblem that you want to copy to player 2.
- Go to the emblem editing interface for that particular emblem.
- Do the swap method.
- Using player 2, save the emblem and apply it to your playercard.
- Click on the current emblem that you had, and click copy. This will create a new emblem, that will be identical to the emblem that was on player 1.
Forcing Prestige (Derank level glitch):
- This will also copy other things to your barracks from the other account. I am not entirely sure what it will transfer, but I know the emblem is not the only thing transferred.
- This glitch requires that you have three xbox live gold accounts.
- *NEW* This glitch does copy addition information. Your current title is also transferred over to the other account.
- Three xbox live gold accounts.
- One of the three accounts needs to be lv 55, with a full experience bar.
- Using player 1, this account needs to be lv 55, go to the prestige interface.
- Click on prestige, and when you are on the second screen to confirm the prestige, stop.
- Do the swap method.
- With player 2, accept the prestige. In most cases, this will derank player 2 to the same prestige, level 1.
Forcing Gun Prestige:
- Forcing prestige using a prestige master account will bring you to 10th prestige, level 1.
- I am not sure what happens when you force prestige a 12th lv 55 account. This would be interesting to try.
- Three xbox live gold accounts
- One account needs to have a Max level gun
- Using player 1, go to a gun you want to have prestige, and press y to go to the prestige conformation screen, and stop.
- Do the swap method.
- Using player 2, accept the gun prestige, and your gun will now be prestige 1! Repeat this process from step 1 to get second prestige.Other interfaces that can be exploited using this glitch:
- Guest in barracks/prestige interface.
- Reset player 2 by swapping in the reset interface.Interfaces that do not work/have no use for:
I am going to keep this updated until the exploit is patched. If you have any new ideas/methods that are derived from this exploit, please post it in this thread and I will include it in this post, giving you credit. Also, if any of you guys create videos to help with any of these tutorials, I will add them to the matching tutorial, and I will give you credit.
- Swapping accounts to bring in a guest to FFA/Mosh Pit. This will cause you to be put back in to the main menu after pressing the gametype.
- Swapping accounts while viewing their specific videos. This will cause a system crash, or freeze until the original account is signed back in.
- Prestige awards DO NOT glitch well like in MW3. You need to have an available token to get a prestige award.
- If your second account has a prestige award and you want to buy extra custom classes beyond 10, it will consume a token and not give you an 11th class.
- This exploit only works sucessfully in multiplayer. Attempting this in system-link/local will automatically reload the interface, and render the glitch useless.
Worth a shot
did you do the glitch on the prestige section of the player card or after clicking prestige award. as it states for prestiging guns you have to click on the prestige and have it set over enter prestige before you switch account.Not to end your fun but when I tried this I pressed reset and it didn't do anything at all.
it also says "You need to have an available token to get a prestige award." meaining you might need one on the account your trying to prestige. if it doesnt work for me this way then lucky for me i didnt use my 2nd prestige award so if i work up enough will power to try for 2nd i should be able to do it that wayAfter clicking prestige award
check your PMit also says "You need to have an available token to get a prestige award." meaining you might need one on the account your trying to prestige. if it doesnt work for me this way then lucky for me i didnt use my 2nd prestige award so if i work up enough will power to try for 2nd i should be able to do it that way
Damn, I used all mineit also says "You need to have an available token to get a prestige award." meaining you might need one on the account your trying to prestige. if it doesnt work for me this way then lucky for me i didnt use my 2nd prestige award so if i work up enough will power to try for 2nd i should be able to do it that way