What's new

Patched [Tutorial + Vid] New Prestige Glitch Method (Partially Working)

RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

FreeMustacheRides
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Updating, after trying for about the last 3 days I have come up with nothing, tried all previous methods while using this new method and 0 results although i did de-rank about 8 accounts :tongue:. I'll leave the rest to im4eversmart but it looks like the fun is over.... for now :smile:

MadnessGamer

MadnessGamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ughhh... Why!!!
I was just browsing glitches and just took a glince at the title and was sooooooooo soo happy to see that their was a new prestige glitch but only to find out there isn't :/ My mood just changed completely. I really hope someone doesn't give up on this though and keeps trying to figure out some sort of way to get this to work.

Thanks OP for giving us somewhere to start from though. Much Appreciated.

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this stay for your guest account, or reset once you switch off.

Xan Kriegorx

Xan Kriegorx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried a lot of different ways using this and your interface exploit but i could get it to work on mains and as Fuhrer i just reseted my accounts xD it's a really hard job you should be proud of yourself for finding so much stuff.

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried a lot of different ways using this and your interface exploit but i could get it to work on mains and as Fuhrer i just reseted my accounts xD it's a really hard job you should be proud of yourself for finding so much stuff.

Is it my glitch that is resetting the accounts, or are you guys just getting reported? I never reset an account doing this glitch.

Prequisite

Prequisite

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think it works that was the second method that was posted in here but as far as i know both of them got patched

Figured. Posted Dec 18th.

Blast it! Trying to get a master prestige account with no luck. I got in the glitching game too late.

Xan Kriegorx

Xan Kriegorx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it my glitch that is resetting the accounts, or are you guys just getting reported? I never reset an account doing this glitch.
no no your glitch it's fine i just used the idea of account switching and mix it up with other things and interfaces or in-game thing and at some point my main just reseted without a warning or message from the game so i supose i did something wrong. I hope you can find a way to do the master prestige glitch again or release the one that you already have because certanly this isnt work for amateurs in the matter like myself xD

Top Bottom
Login
Register