Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why do people post this everday wtf

M

markeo

Reaction score
Sin$
dont get ppls hopes up and dont bring up dead threads cause it seems new to you.

You can NOT unban a perm banned account (one that has been 9999).

Only good this is for is to get ppl off your FL and check recent messages.
He said sign in...not unban! :tongue:

A

adamalzaidi

Reaction score
Sin$
uhh hey anyone find those javascript codes to make messages popup/shutdown their console ide love to know where i could get some

uhh hey anyone find those javascript codes to make messages popup/shutdown their console ide love to know where i could get some

H

HeroineH3r0

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can unban a perm banned account, for me this worked:

Sign in to xbox.com

go to your profile (click on your pic in top right corner of page)

edit profile.

Edit your bio.

now, google for javascripts, i enjoy the ones that when you open the page a message pops up on yourr screen telling you youve been banned lol.

copy and paste a few in your bio.

wait around 2-5 weeks and youll be unbanned!

why this works: what happens is Microsoft suspends your account for having "harmful content" so instead of being suspended and banned you arre now just suspended for 2-3 weeks.

Note this is not my tut i found this a while back, now this is in my own words but as i said its not my original tut.

just changed all my profile info will post again if unbanned in less then 2 weeks

M

mikeyyyyy

Reaction score
Sin$
Hate to break it to you guys but this won't work...atleast if your banned till 9999...All I did was mod my gs 2 times and I got the perm ban tryed this one time by putting stuff in my bio...4 days later got the code of conduct...the email will say temp banned...but they will see the other stuff you have done so it will just stay on 9999....ive tryed this 2 times still nothing...if anyone could tell me how can I play stuff I never got around to redownloading after a HD change Id apericate it...I didn't expect a perm ban...I still have the files I just don't have the ''rights'' to play them.

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha, this is such an old thread. Why bother to even repost it? This works on Google Chrome, IE8, and Firefox as well. XD

Fear Andy

Fear Andy

Getting There
Mr. Nice Guy Chatty Kathy Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
you can access your banned 9999 account by doing the following

1 sign in it will come up suspension BS
2 it will through you to dash board scroll right once and open the bit thast says xbox live dosconnected
then click connect to xbox live
3 wait or count an average 6 seconds and you will see messages pop under neath the sign in stuff
4 its a timing thing but i count 6 seconds and hit middle button
5 you will be able to spend MS points u have but u will not be able to view message or party chat
anyprobs hit me up with a PM

also u will not get console banned for this but MS will notice but thats all they an do as long as you dont modify your xbox then they can and will not console ban you

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

TOXiiC x PLAGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can access your banned 9999 account by doing the following

1 sign in it will come up suspension BS
2 it will through you to dash board scroll right once and open the bit thast says xbox live dosconnected
then click connect to xbox live
3 wait or count an average 6 seconds and you will see messages pop under neath the sign in stuff
4 its a timing thing but i count 6 seconds and hit middle button
5 you will be able to spend MS points u have but u will not be able to view message or party chat
anyprobs hit me up with a PM

also u will not get console banned for this but MS will notice but thats all they an do as long as you dont modify your xbox then they can and will not console ban you
holy s*** bro your method works :biggrin: 4000 lost msp spent FTW i love you right now :biggrin:

ah s*** i tried to download moon for black ops and it says some s*** about premium content not allowed for this profile >_>

Top Bottom
Login
Register