What's new

Patched [Tutorial] Modded Private Custom Classes

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a tutorial for getting modified custom classes in your gametypes.

Requirments:
NetTools (cnet download)

Tutorial:
1. Save any gametype to your file share
2. Click Setup Game -> Change Game Mode -> and hover over Saved
3. Once you click saved, do the lagswitch tutorial below
4. Back out, then click on Edit Game Rules -> Custom Classes -> Any class that has a weapon you want to modify
5. Click on the attachments, and then stop using the lagswitch
6. After waiting a few seconds you can click on any attachment you want
TTG SUCKS. I'M A COPY AND PASTE LEECHER!
Notes:
1. This is important. BO2 saves all gametypes locally when you press Saved, so to make the game reload the saved films, you need to create a dummy gamesave and then delete it. This forces the game to load every gametype again in your fileshare, so you can do the glitch over. If the gametype loads automatically, even while you have the lag switch on, this fixes that problem.
2. This is a different method than online modded classes, which is why I'm releasing this because it most likely won't be patched
3. I am not the founder of this glitch, but I've perfected the method and figured out how to make it repeatable. I am also the first person to post a working tutorial...

Lag Switch Tutorial:
1. Using NetTools, make sure the IP is set to 27.27.27.27, and the data is filled with what ever you want to put in it
2. Once you press Saved, start the lag switch
3. Stop it for a second, then start the lag switch again. You should see the swirling loading animation.
4. Repeat step 3 until the picture of the gametype appears, then when it appears keep the lag switch on

Weapon Mod Information:
This is how the weapon mods actually get applied.
1. The gun you start with is not the final gun, but it is the host gun that will serve for the attachment mod. The gun that is in the same slot on the save that is in your file share is the gun that is going to be modified.
2. The attachment that you chose is not the attachment that is going to be applied. The attachment that gets applied is the attachment in the same slot on the modified gun, not the host gun. For example, if you click on rapid fire, which is row 3 slot 2, you are not going to get rapid fire on your modified gun, you are going to get whatever attachment is in row 3 slot 2 on the modified gun. If this space is null or empty, you will get a grey box for an attachment that says "No attachment."
2. For attachments of the same type, such as triple rapid fire, you are going to do the exact same process, except make sure you have a full class before clicking any attachments. Also, make sure you don't stop the lag switch before you click the attachment, but click the attachment, wait a few seconds, then remove anything from the list so your attachment applies. Note that what you click to remove actually gets removed.
3. You do not need any wild cards on the modified class to have triple attachments, dual perks, or lethals, ect to work. Just make sure the host class has the wild card, and when you go through the glitch, the modified class will have the it applied, even if it doesn't say in the class.
4. The same kill streaks, perks, wildcards, and dual riot shields do not work. You can have the same primary twice as long as you use overkill on the host class, and make sure they have a different attachment combination.
5. If I haven't stated before, attachments of the same type STACK! This works very well with rapid fire, quick draw, extended mags, laser sight, and most other attachments.
6. Nothing works with akimbo except dual akimbo, which does nothing. Dual sights of the same type, newb tube, and select fire do not do anything different, or stop working when you place then multiple times on the same gun.

If I have missed anything or you find something new with it, please post down in the comments and I will update the information in this post. Have fun guys! :smile:

Link to how long it has been released!

Last edited:
Kabotchinator

Kabotchinator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you man I was just playing and talking with you good job and hopefully i can get this working

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you man I was just playing and talking with you good job and hopefully i can get this working

Yeah. This is a glitch that is hard to get right the first few times. If you fail it, make sure to delete a dummy gametype before trying again. Make and delete a dummy gametype easily in the custom game option menu.

relaxxnz

relaxxnz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to clarify, this doesn't work online? Do you also have a online version, yet to be released?

*edit, would also like to say goodCarrrrnnnttt~

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to clarify, this doesn't work online? Do you also have a online version, yet to be released?

*edit, would also like to say goodCarrrrnnnttt~

This is used for online private matches. I am not releasing the method to get online public classes.

NAVYDUDE

xtremeone1998

Iacceptdonations.com
Reaction score
Sin$
Im having trouble at number 4. Do you click on the game type or just wait till it loads then press b and back out? Also..(4. Back out, then click on Change Game Settings -> Custom Classes -> Any class that has a weapon you want to modify.) Where is game settings. the only thing I see is (change map,change game mode, and edit game mode) and you cant edit the classes in any of those.

Last edited:
Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Reaction score
Sin$
Im having trouble at number 4. Do you click on the game type or just wait till it loads then press b and back out? Also..(4. Back out, then click on Change Game Settings -> Custom Classes -> Any class that has a weapon you want to modify.) Where is game settings. the only thing I see is (change map,change game mode, and edit game mode) and you cant edit the classes in any of those.
You can edit the classes in edit game mode. If you don't see the option, that means it glitched out and you need to click on the default team death match playlist for it to come back.

Syrus

Syrus

Just chill out
Fabled Veteran Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey do you think you will start up a class "modding" service in the future
I know people did it with mw3

O and hey i remember playing with you one time on mw3 you and a few of your friends were doing the cmr lobbies. You guys were doing the one with one jug and he had god mode, and a lmg. Anyways just thought i'd see if you remember'd.

By the way i like what you did with the timer thing, Very nice to know when exactly it was posted so we can see how long it takes them to patch :wink:

Another question with this method being released does this affect your method. Lets say they patch this will you still be able to do your other method for the online classes?

G Eazy

Fumbles

Like we were before as happy as the Kennedys
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a tutorial for getting modified custom classes in your gametypes.

Requirments:
NetTools (cnet download)

Tutorial:
1. Save any gametype to your file share
2. Click Setup Game -> Change Game Mode -> and hover over Saved
3. Once you click saved, do the lagswitch tutorial below
4. Back out, then click on Edit Game Mode -> Custom Classes -> Any class that has a weapon you want to modify
5. Click on the attachments, and then stop using the lagswitch
6. After waiting a few seconds you can click on any attachment you want
TTG SUCKS. I'M A COPY AND PASTE LEECHER!
Notes:
1. This is important. BO2 saves all gametypes locally when you press Saved, so to make the game reload the saved films, you need to create a dummy gamesave and then delete it. This forces the game to load every gametype again in your fileshare, so you can do the glitch over.
2. This is a different method than online modded classes, which is why I'm releasing this because it most likely won't be patched
3. I am not the founder of this glitch, but I've perfected the method and figured out how to make it repeatable. I am also the first person to post a working tutorial...

Lag Switch Tutorial:
1. Using NetTools, make sure the IP is set to 27.27.27.27, and the data is filled with what ever you want to put in it
2. Once you press Saved, start the lag switch
3. Stop it for a second, then start the lag switch again. You should see the swirling loading animation.
4. Repeat step 3 until the picture of the gametype appears, then when it appears keep the lag switch on

Weapon Mod Information:
This is how the weapon mods actually get applied.
1. The gun you start with is not the final gun, but it is the host gun that will serve for the attachment mod. The gun that is in the same slot on the save that is in your file share is the gun that is going to be modified.
2. The attachment that you chose is not the attachment that is going to be applied. The attachment that gets applied is the attachment in the same slot on the modified gun, not the host gun. For example, if you click on rapid fire, which is row 3 slot 2, you are not going to get rapid fire on your modified gun, you are going to get whatever attachment is in row 3 slot 2 on the modified gun. If this space is null or empty, you will get a grey box for an attachment that says "No attachment."
2. For attachments of the same type, such as triple rapid fire, you are going to do the exact same process, except make sure you have a full class before clicking any attachments. Also, make sure you don't stop the lag switch before you click the attachment, but click the attachment, wait a few seconds, then remove anything from the list so your attachment applies. Note that what you click to remove actually gets removed.
3. You do not need any wild cards on the modified class to have triple attachments, dual perks, or lethals, ect to work. Just make sure the host class has the wild card, and when you go through the glitch, the modified class will have the it applied, even if it doesn't say in the class.
4. The same kill streaks, perks, wildcards, and dual riot shields do not work. You can have the same primary twice as long as you use overkill on the host class, and make sure they have a different attachment combination.
5. If I haven't stated before, attachments of the same type STACK! This works very well with rapid fire, quick draw, extended mags, laser sight, and most other attachments.
6. Nothing works with akimbo except dual akimbo, which does nothing. Dual sights of the same type, newb tube, and select fire do not do anything different, or stop working when you place then multiple times on the same gun.

If I have missed anything or you find something new with it, please post down in the comments and I will update the information in this post. Have fun guys! :smile:

Link to how long it has been released!
It seems you always come through! Great find and I am delighted to see that you put why all of those things occur.

HYUNA

HYUNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the release, as I've been waiting to derp around with this sort of stuff.

3n0us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I have been playing around with this all day however I do not see how it can work? Firstly there is no "edit game mode" instead there is only "edit game rules" which I assume is what you are referring to and secondly within this menu the only option you have to change custom classes is to impose restrictions. I am defiantly doing something wrong so any help would be rely appreciated.

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I have been playing around with this all day however I do not see how it can work? Firstly there is no "edit game mode" instead there is only "edit game rules" which I assume is what you are referring to and secondly within this menu the only option you have to change custom classes is to impose restrictions. I am defiantly doing something wrong so any help would be rely appreciated.

Not all modes have editable custom classes. If it is glitched out, switch the mode to the default team death match and then try again.

3n0us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not all modes have editable custom classes. If it is glitched out, switch the mode to the default team death match and then try again.
I have tired this hundreds of times now. Firstly Step 4 does not tell you if you need to selected the game mode or not and after that there is no option to allow for pre-defined custom classes! A video would not go a miss or at very least an alteration to the tutorial to make it a little more readable. I have heard loads of people saying legit but have not seen anyone other than yourselves who has been able to replicate it suggesting that there is a specific detail not being disclosed, or at very least, being overlooked

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tired this hundreds of times now. Firstly Step 4 does not tell you if you need to selected the game mode or not and after that there is no option to allow for pre-defined custom classes! A video would not go a miss or at very least an alteration to the tutorial to make it a little more readable. I have heard loads of people saying legit but have not seen anyone other than yourselves who has been able to replicate it suggesting that there is a specific detail not being disclosed, or at very least, being overlooked

Yeah I can do a video. I get home in 8 hours. The part that most people would mess up is the lag switch tutorial, and its at the end of that when you press the game mode. So right before step 4 you press it.

3n0us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I can do a video. I get home in 8 hours. The part that most people would mess up is the lag switch tutorial, and its at the end of that when you press the game mode. So right before step 4 you press it.
Cheers mate, Figures that it probably has to be done with fairly accurate timing and UDP configuration I assume. Gunna give it a rest and wait for the video but thanks again for all your help mate

Bestbuy

s7_cornholio

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
video tut:
Oh and for any lazy peeps with a ps3. Ill be hosting right now too

Psn id: hecticmassacre

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login