What's new

Tutorial [Tutorial] Mod Your Character Without Modded Console [SP Only]

NPC

NPC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone tried replacing Chop's model with Michael? I want to know if this would work as it would be the funniest thing ever seeing Michael take a **** on Franklins porch.
I tried replacing chop a few times with multiple models including different animals but he was still the same old chop.

Art

Art

the guy who designs stuff
VIP
Retired
Artist A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried replacing chop a few times with multiple models including different animals but he was still the same old chop.
Damn. I'll experiment and try to figure something out.

MoDy mC MoDdErSoN

MoDy mC MoDdErSoN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dam i just ran out of gold and i was testing something anyone got a spare live trial code

DAVE98

DAVE98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Aee you supposed to replace all or just the one it goes to after you press f3

Art

Art

the guy who designs stuff
VIP
Retired
Artist A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant get the editor to open on Windows 8 :/

MoDy mC MoDdErSoN

MoDy mC MoDdErSoN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is their any way to change their hats i want my military dude to have a helmet on

Chronium

Chronium

Ɓє уσυяѕєƖf; єνєяуσηє єƖѕє ιѕ αƖяєαɗу тαкєη
Reaction score
Sin$
Works Great! I just wish I had precise coordinates for the Ocean and for the Sandy Shores Lake...so I could be a fish/Shark... If someone could tell me please do. :smile:

Last edited:
MoDy mC MoDdErSoN

MoDy mC MoDdErSoN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
shark doesn't work for me or any animal. i rapidly press b when joining it still spawns me somewhere across the map on land then i freeze. does this not work on xbox

Chronium

Chronium

Ɓє уσυяѕєƖf; єνєяуσηє єƖѕє ιѕ αƖяєαɗу тαкєη
Reaction score
Sin$
shark doesn't work for me or any animal. i rapidly press b when joining it still spawns me somewhere across the map on land then i freeze. does this not work on xbox
For me it keeps loading... which stinks. You should try doing all the animals and text the ones that work. (The ones that freeze )

MrMarco1003

MrMarco1003

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is their any way to change their hats i want my military dude to have a helmet on
Theres no way to change equipments on your modded character.

Trevor or Michael must be dead first to play as shark. You must do one of the optional ending at end of game. It should work on Xbox too.

Last edited:
MR ROBOT

MR ROBOT

The empire on which the sun never sets
Reaction score
Sin$
Theres no way to change equipments on your modded character.

Trevor or Michael must be dead first to play as shark. You must do one of the optional ending at end of game. It should work on Xbox too.
Nice tip.

A

AndyBadwool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, this is amazing! Love it! I have a few questions:

1. Why is Niko... even there? He's not a character in GTA V at all, why is he even in the ped hashes? Amazing that he is, but I'm wondering.

2. In some videos I saw you can actually bite people with Chop, do you that with Circle/B like if you were attacking them? If yes, awesome, that would mean they like give NPC virtual pads with the same "button combinations" to do attacks.

3. And last but not least, has anyone tried doing MISSIONS with these modded characters? What happens? In the cutscenes, in the missions themselves... Would be very interesting to see.

Last edited:
Shrekandhislayers

Shrekandhislayers

Shrek
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, this is amazing! Love it! I have a few questions:

1. Why is Niko... even there? He's not a character in GTA V at all, why is he even in the ped hashes? Amazing that he is, but I'm wondering.

2. In some videos I saw you can actually bite people with Chop, do you that with Square/X like if you were attacking them? If yes, awesome, that would mean they like give NPC virtual pads with the same "button combinations" to do attacks.

3. And last but not least, has anyone tried doing MISSIONS with these modded characters? What happens? In the cutscenes, in the missions themselves... Would be very interesting to see.
1.Niko is there because of the online thing where you can have him as your parent. That's why only a bit of him is textured.

2.Yep I tested it. A lot of animals attack with B

3.I tried missions and in the cutscenes they are the normal models. But during gameplay they are the different characters.

A

AndyBadwool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1.Niko is there because of the online thing where you can have him as your parent. That's why only a bit of him is textured.

2.Yep I tested it. A lot of animals attack with B

3.I tried missions and in the cutscenes they are the normal models. But during gameplay they are the different characters.

Wow. Too bad that Niko is not fully textured xD

As far as missions, hmm. Usually all cutscenes carry the clothes and style the characters are actually wearing at that moment during gameplay, shouldn't they carry the modded skin as well then? Or... what about missions where cutscenes blend directly into gameplay and viceversa?

Or even more interesting, since I heard that modding characters into an animal doesn't allow shooting, what if you mod one of the main characters or A.I. characters, that during a mission are scripted to shoot or do a certain action in order for the mission to progress, and you make them into animals so they can't do what they're scripted to do.. What would happen? So many interesting possibilities to try!

PS: I must say, the person that made the Save Editor is a genius.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register