Tutorial [Tutorial] Mod Your Character Without Modded Console [SP Only]

johnwillard46

johnwillard46

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well now when i play as alien no radar cant move screen but can walk
Weird, did you follow the steps?
You have to load up the save, go into an online session and use the character wheel to select one of the characters.
It's pretty basic, I'm not sure why it keeps glitching out on you.

Vii7Frog

Vii7Frog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Extracted THE PSIN cant find the codes that need to be changed can some on take a screen shot or a video thanks

Art

Art

the guy who designs stuff
VIP
Retired
Artist A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Gah now I have to download Windows again. :x3: Stupid Mac.

_apache

_apache

Immortal till proven otherwise...
Reaction score
Sin$
Great post man. Definitely going to give this a try.

O

oli0744

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Works thanks for the tut.If I set Franklin as another character will it work for him or only the character you chose?

Vii7Frog

Vii7Frog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox 360 . And can i have Chop, a dancer , And one of them people at the gym at the beach. them body builders thanks man.!

RynoX

RynoX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you find the code you want am I just replacing everything after the 0x? If Franklins code is
Player_One = 2602752943,0x9B22DBAF all I see in the editor is the 9b22dbaf everything in front of that is all 0's so am I replacing just that string of numbers with whichever avatar I want to change it too? Or do I also need to add the numbers before the comma?

_apache

_apache

Immortal till proven otherwise...
Reaction score
Sin$
When you find the code you want am I just replacing everything after the 0x? If Franklins code is
Player_One = 2602752943,0x9B22DBAF all I see in the editor is the 9b22dbaf everything in front of that is all 0's so am I replacing just that string of numbers with whichever avatar I want to change it too? Or do I also need to add the numbers before the comma?

Here's a quick walkthrough on how to find and replace.

FjJVPUD.jpg

-

yC0jFqa.jpg

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks OP for this great and detail tutorial. If this was in another section it would get a lot more attention.

NPC

NPC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is freaking sweet! It kind of sucks you need live to make them unfreeze so they could potentially patch it but nonetheless amazing work. You can change NPC characters models aswell if nobody knew(Micheals Family,Peds,)

SN: Anybody know the name of the Altruist Cult people? & Why wont the topless model work?

O

oli0744

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is freaking sweet! It kind of sucks you need live to make them unfreeze so they could potentially patch it but nonetheless amazing work. You can change NPC characters models aswell if nobody knew(Micheals Family,Peds,)

SN: Anybody know the name of the Altruist Cult people? & Why wont the topless model work?
R* usually patch stuff which make the game unbalanced and doesn't harm other players.This mod doesnt make the game unbalanced and doesn't harm other players so why would they patch it?
Also there's a few models for the Alturist press CTL+F and search "cult" I believe there the models your lookin for?

Top Bottom
Login
Register