Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Dreamweaver sure does make it easier, but you won't learn the gritty fundamentals by using a tool. Absolute Positioned Divs can be awkward, issues can be caused by a few things; inherited values, undeclared values, being wrongly nested. As well as a few others, but those are by far the most common.

Personally, I do all of my CSS / HTML / JS using notepad++, and stay hella clear of tools such as dreamweaver. I don't dislike tools per sé, but I dislike the false sense of simplicity that those tools offer. Some things in the three aforementioned languages are strict, and easy to overlook when using tools, as they will compensate. Which then leads to naivety, and ultimately, becoming unable to write out 'code'.
Well, regular notepad isn't Notepad++, now is it? :tongue: But i get the point you're making.

KraZz3D xD

KraZz3D xD

The One and Only
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried DW didnt like it one bit lol never really used it a lot either i tend to use either notepad++ or Visual Studio
at the minute im doing ASP.net and its a bit challenging but been busy past few weeks and havent got enough time to properly sit and get into it, hopefully that will change soon :smile: but i started with notepad++ and its so easy to use and just learn by youtube videos
think going to move onto JavaScript in few months

Top Bottom
Login
Register