What's new

[Tutorial] - Learning HTML Part 1 -

Priority

Priority

SE7ENSINS
Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys just created a new YouTube channel (VinylTuts). Never was really into the whole video making scene until recently getting into a webdesign and C++ programming class that got me thinking about making videos of what I had learned that day to share with other members.

You can check out my video below for a quick basic guide to the beginnings of how I learned HTML. There will also be a download link in the description (ill also provide below) that contains a Text tutorial and premade page you can view in your text editor or browser.

Thanks for watching and I hope I can keep up with more tutorials! Leave me feedback if possible considering im new to the video making and YouTube tutorial creating scene!

Text Tutorial Link

Link to [Tutorial] - Learning HTML Part 2 -

Last edited:
Z61

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Programmer Forum Addict Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
My god, you're using OG notepad for coding? You have patience.

Priority

Priority

SE7ENSINS
Reaction score
Sin$
My god, you're using OG notepad for coding? You have patience.
A couple years ago when I started learning Java we used a very basic compiler and ever since then anything to fancy I just stray away from. Haven't really looked into other programs to use when doing html =/..

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
A couple years ago when I started learning Java we used a very basic compiler and ever since then anything to fancy I just stray away from. Haven't really looked into other programs to use when doing html =/..
A compiler for Java? Where have I been?

Priority

Priority

SE7ENSINS
Reaction score
Sin$
A compiler for Java? Where have I been?
okay I dont know what you would call it then but I used JGrasp. My bad for not being king programmer. Guess i'm done trying to help if people are just going to be a**holes

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
okay I dont know what you would call it then but I used JGrasp. My bad for not being king programmer. Guess i'm done trying to help if people are just going to be a**holes
Apparently you took my comedy completely wrong... :frown:
It is an interpreter, java is interpreted on runtime and is turned into bytecode.

Z61

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Programmer Forum Addict Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not being one, you are a trooper for using Notepad.
Also, JGrasp should be what is called an IDE which pretty much makes it easier to code in the specific language.

Top Bottom
Login
Register