What's new

Tutorial [Tutorial] How to use USB Gamesaves.

• Thread starter Andrew Tate
  • Start date
  • Views 1,666
Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Tutorial Creator Services Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
How to USB Mod Xbox 360 Gamesaves!

Things You need:
  1. A computer
  2. A Formatted USB on your Xbox 360
  3. Horizon (idk how to put virus scan)
  4. Your game save
  5. Your desired modded Gamesave (Google it)
  6. Your brain
Step 1 : Download Horizon ~ (Need to put virus scan but idk how to)
Step 2 : After plugging your usb in your xbox, Format your usb on your xbox by going to Settings,system,storage,then your USB should be there click it and format it.
Step 3 : After you have formatted your USB find your profile on your hard drive and move it to the usb you just formatted.
Step 4 : Take out the the USB out of your xbox 360 and insert it in your Computer.
Step 5 : Open Horizon, it should detect your USB
Step 6 : Go on youtube or Google and look up "(Desired Game) Modded Gamesave Xbox 360" Kinda like this : http://gyazo.com/4544a43ca0b84f776d42266b0ad4fecc MOST of the youtube videos have the download link in the description!
Step 7 : Drag the file into the gray part of the Horizon program
Step 8 : Click "Save to device on the top right coner of the little window that pops up when you drag the file into the gray part.
Step 9 : It will ask you to choose a profile, click at your profile.
Step 10 : Click Save rehash and resign 3 to 4 times and unplug your usb and put it on your xbox.
Step 11 : play the game you just modded and select the usb storage device that you formatted.
Hope This tutorial helped you to all new modders out there.

Last edited:
Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Other than this being pretty self explanatory since 2012, nice.
I'd suggest trying to make it 7.2.1 Dark and 7.2.1 normal, friendly..

Y

YEEZYHAX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
W0w, thanx man. I didn't know this was possible.
10/10 be srs.

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Other than this being pretty self explanatory since 2012, nice.
I'd suggest trying to make it 7.2.1 Dark and 7.2.1 normal, friendly..
What do you mean i never took a screenshot of 7s lol

L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
There are a lot of other tools that you can do this on other than horizon. I have like 4 different tools i use. :smile:

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Title is very misleading, it should be called how to steal sombodies modded gamesave and use it. This is how you use another gamesave, this is nowhere near how to mod a gamesave.

L

Legend

Reaction score
Sin$
Title is very misleading, it should be called how to steal sombodies modded gamesave and use it. This is how you use another gamesave, this is nowhere near how to mod a gamesave.
Very true, but once someone start using horizon, they can learn how to mod their own gamesaves. Plus, most people release their own savegames, so its not like your stealing them....

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really stealing since you are just replacing your gamesave w/ another persons gamesave but hey it was thier fault they put a download.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Very true, but once someone start using horizon, they can learn how to mod their own gamesaves. Plus, most people release their own savegames, so its not like your stealing them....
People take the term modding a gamesave to the next level, By stealing I meant by just taking the gamesave and using it, you must look in perspective. I make my own gamesaves 24/7, and Release them on my channel from time to time. Also horizon, lol, just by using a tool to mod your save, I can promise that you will learn nothing but a childs way of modding a gamesave. To be true, you need to decrypt/encrypt, hex edit, fix check-sums, all on your own, before you can truly know how to mod a gamesave correctly without using such tools, then again using a tool is easier. But I am just pointing out the obvious fact.

L

Legend

Reaction score
Sin$
People take the term modding a gamesave to the next level, By stealing I meant by just taking the gamesave and using it, you must look in perspective. I make my own gamesaves 24/7, and Release them on my channel from time to time. Also horizon, lol, just by using a tool to mod your save, I can promise that you will learn nothing but a childs way of modding a gamesave. To be true, you need to decrypt/encrypt, hex edit, fix check-sums, all on your own, before you can truly know how to mod a gamesave correctly without using such tools, then again using a tool is easier. But I am just pointing out the obvious fact.
Very true, but like Andrew Tate Andrew Tate this is for noobs.... a lot of noobs wont know how to do all the stuff you can do. :smile:

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Very true, but like Andrew Tate Andrew Tate this is for noobs.... a lot of noobs wont know how to do all the stuff you can do. :smile:
The title still needs to be changed, so that the noobs won't mistake modding with using another person's save. There's no modding being done here except swapping the saves profile id, to be that of yours.

L

Legend

Reaction score
Sin$
The point of this whole thread.
By the way, you should change the colour of the text. It is kinda hard to see when people are on the dark theme.

PS: this is my 500th message :tongue:

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
By the way, you should change the colour of the text. It is kinda hard to see when people are on the dark theme.

PS: this is my 500th message :tongue:
What do you suggest i should change the color to?
Congrats on your 500th post!

L

Legend

Reaction score
Sin$
What do you suggest i should change the color to?
Something bright, just not yellow. Black is hard to read on the dark theme, and yellow is hard to read on the light theme. So either of those work. :tongue:

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
The point of this whole thread.
I have reported the thread to have the thread name changed, so other's will not be confused with the very very very misleading title. Other than that nice post. Also on the dark theme, I can read the text just fine, Idk why people are having trouble unless they are almost blind or something, the text color is fine how it is.

L

Legend

Reaction score
Sin$
I have reported the thread to have the thread name changed, so other's will not be confused with the very very very misleading title. Other than that nice post. Also on the dark theme, I can read the text just fine, Idk why people are having trouble unless they are almost blind or something, the text color is fine how it is.
Its not even that misleading?

Top Bottom
Login
Register