Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What you need:
A custom class slot to use for this glitch
IHC Class tool
An account linked to COD elite

Steps:
1. Go onto COD elite and prime IHc Class tool (Go to the official thread for it to find out how to do this)
2. Make a class which has any Sub machine gun, Assault Rifle, or LMG.
3. Make the first attachment an EOTECH sight
4. Make the second a reflex
5. Send your changes to game
6. Go onto the console and accept class changes
7. Choose the reticle for either of the sights, and the other will become that slot in the other sight. For example, if I had the 4th reticle for the EOTECH sight, and I chose that, then the 4th reticle for the reflex will be selected even if it isn't unlocked.

You can use this to choose one that is locked, the delete the other attachment from the gun, thus leaving the first attachment with the given reticle.

S

Super Savage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i noticed this yesterday when i put predator(last) on my reflex and got the last one for EOtech also (idk the name of it) but it look nice af, but you have to mention that one of the sights must have the slot of the reticle unlocked that you want to use for the other sight
that might confuse some people so here:

if you wan 5th slot sight for holo but its locked, you need to have 5th slot unlocked for reflex, hit y on reflex and choose it, once you go to to holo it will have 5th slot selected, then you can remove reflex

Syrus

Syrus

Just chill out
Fabled Veteran Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
okay how about looking at my latest post before flaming? :tongue:
Just read it. Sorry.

If your having problems with it go to his post some people might be having the same issues. Some people might have found solutions.

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Just read it. Sorry.

If your having problems with it go to his post some people might be having the same issues. Some people might have found solutions.
nah it doesnt bother me. it seems like the only thing you can do with it now is put multiple reticles and thats no fun. more of something to just freak people out xD

Teh Roxicotton

Teh Roxicotton

-Original Roxicotton-
Reaction score
Sin$
nah it doesnt bother me. it seems like the only thing you can do with it now is put multiple reticles and thats no fun. more of something to just freak people out xD
yea that tends to do that but everyone does it now so its not that funny

Syrus

Syrus

Just chill out
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i know i did try it yesterday and it worked for me, Multiple perks without wildcards and such. But yea its not as good as how it could be.

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i know i did try it yesterday and it worked for me, Multiple perks without wildcards and such. But yea its not as good as how it could be.
yeah I was trying to just put 3 attachments without a wildcard and it didnt work -.- but teh truthfully ive never ran into anyone with multiple reticles and scopes and all.

Syrus

Syrus

Just chill out
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah I was trying to just put 3 attachments without a wildcard and it didnt work -.- but teh truthfully ive never ran into anyone with multiple reticles and scopes and all.
Yea i liked having 3xrapid fire but since thats patched its not as fun anymore :frown:

You can use his editor to do colored classes as well you do know that right?

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea i liked having 3xrapid fire but since thats patched its not as fun anymore :frown:

You can use his editor to do colored classes as well you do know that right?
lol yeah I knew that but since no one can see the colors its kinda pointless lmao

S

Super Savage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well every combo I tried doesnt worked. and I tried it on a maxed gun so I didnt add something that wasnt unlocked.
you also need to have the wildcards unlocked, even though you wont be using them, and just because you have everything unlocked on the game doesnt mean that its registered on the elite servers, i had that problem on my master prestige, i had ghost unlocked in the game, but elite said it was locked, so i couldnt use it, had to use a a dif perk then change it to ghost in the game

xJayDeex

xJayDeex

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
you also need to have the wildcards unlocked, even though you wont be using them, and just because you have everything unlocked on the game doesnt mean that its registered on the elite servers, i had that problem on my master prestige, i had ghost unlocked in the game, but elite said it was locked, so i couldnt use it, had to use a a dif perk then change it to ghost in the game
All its doing is taking my stuff off as if i didnt have the woldcards on.

S

Super Savage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if you talking about when you go to create a class, then choose a class and everything isnt showing up, thats supposed to happen, but if you look at the classes set up BEFORE you pick a specific class you will see that everything you chose on the editor is there, and also if you just go into a game it will tell you what stuff you have on,

Top Bottom
Login
Register