• Views 1,222
Persistence

Persistence

Verified Seller
Verified
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome to the tutorial on how to use the Atronach Forge correctly. In this tutorial you will learn how to rank up your conjuration skill and how to get the correct stone to use the forge. "Please scroll down below to see tutorial".
In order to do this you will need to get your conjuration level to 90.
Text tutorial
[To get your conjuration skill up you will need two things the spell soul trap "must be spell" and any old animal.

If you do not already own the soul trap spell fast travel to Dragonsreach in Whiterun and buy the spell book from the court wizard.
Now that you have the spell travel to Iverstead witch is the small town at the bottem of the graybeards mountin.
When climbing up the mountin you will notice one of the three animals a bear,goat our rabbit it does not matter witch one you choose just kill it.
Now soul trap the animal over and over until your magic is done. Now press the back button and wait one hour your magic will be full again do this process over and over until rank 90.
Video "Not as in depth as the text tutorial"

Okay now that you have your conjuration up to level 90. Go to the college of Winterhold look for a man called Phinis Gestor ask him is there anything else to learn in conjuration . He will then give you a quest called the conjuration ritual spell and add a spell to your magic inventory called summon unbound dremora
Now head to the roof and go in the circle with the candle around it. Summon the dremora in the circle and talk to him saying does he submit do this over and over for three times. On the third time he will give you the Sigel stone.
Now head to the midden and locate the forge and add the stone. Now all you have to do is add the correct ingredients. "LIST BELOW"
How to get Deadre hearts. "Secondary quest - Pieces of the Past "
If you got the letter asking you to go to the Dawnstar museum. Just head to dawnstar and you will see a man and women arguing verticlely across from the boat. Just walk up to the man and he will invite you in to the museum.
Talk to man and he will tell you about the Mehrunes Razor go and find all the pieces and bring it back to him. He will tell you to meet him a certain location go there.
When you are talking to Mehrunes dagon he will tell you to kill him do so.
He will also spawn to deadres kill and loot them use there key to go inside you will see another two deadres. when the quest is done wait a week of ingame time and then go back and kill the deadres again.
Video

Just did this because i had nothing else to do and i thought i would do something productive with my time.

Top Bottom
Login
Register