[Tutorial] How To Mod Xbox One Games! (No Need For Usb!)

Smokey xKoVx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So ive been messing around on xbox one and seeing if it is possible to mod games.
This is really cool/fun but i would suggest not doing it online
(Just in case you get banned)
Ive done a video tutorial just for proof and obv what you have to do and how it works etc, so hope this is useful to some people!

Memory debugger:
[Click here to view this link]

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/cd0125b73b4a58f973087c9b385ec50e9e4ef4ceef4cb51eb8a7aa0a0459a8d7/detection

frostyDdopeman

Getting There
Reaction score
Stop me if I'm wrong but isn't this common knowledge?

I thought the ability to mod play anywhere games has been around since they were a thing..

Thanks for sharing either way.

Smokey xKoVx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop me if I'm wrong but isn't this common knowledge?

I thought the ability to mod play anywhere games has been around since they were a thing..

Thanks for sharing either way.
yeah i figured it out a while ago and thought a lot of people knew about it but didnt really see anything so i just did a tutorial on it

frostyDdopeman

Getting There
Reaction score
yeah i figured it out a while ago and thought a lot of people knew about it but didnt really see anything so i just did a tutorial on it
That's cool man.

I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something :smile:

I definitely hoped this was a peek/poke on the physical console. I think we are all hoping for something like that.

Alfakennyone

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Alfakennyone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
data gets carried. U give yourself god mode and it gives you god mode on the xbox one side as well
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Now the question is, does it also work with Game Pass games? since XGP is now available on PC, I wouldn't see why not.

Smokey xKoVx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Now the question is, does it also work with Game Pass games? since XGP is now available on PC, I wouldn't see why not.
yeah. same with if you buy a game on the xbox store, u get it free on the pc side too

Cellulose

Composition C is my family
Reaction score
I found this out when GOW 4 came out lol. I would think this would be common knowledge :roflmao:

Kakashi

OG
Reaction score
Holy sh*t is that cheat engine :O This takes me back to 3rd grade and I'm 23 now... Damn that really makes me feel old

Skudge

Getting There
Reaction score
To all the people that are saying that this is old. The OP knows this is old, but made a tutorial because not a lot of people knew about it, including me.

Thanks OP for bringing this to my knowledge.

Aydind

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
So ive been messing around on xbox one and seeing if it is possible to mod games.
This is really cool/fun but i would suggest not doing it online
(Just in case you get banned)
Ive done a video tutorial just for proof and obv what you have to do and how it works etc, so hope this is useful to some people!

Memory debugger:
[Click here to view this link]

Virus Scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/cd0125b73b4a58f973087c9b385ec50e9e4ef4ceef4cb51eb8a7aa0a0459a8d7/detection
Could you add a text tutorial please?

Maxretter

Reaction score
just want to know when there will another tool like vantage as some people cant even run the games on their computers which actually meant it was more useful to the mass rather than minority.

Smokey xKoVx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just want to know when there will another tool like vantage as some people cant even run the games on their computers which actually meant it was more useful to the mass rather than minority.
wont be, since their method was patched

Skyline xL

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
You could say xb1 not modded yet but if you want you can mod the same game but on pc "you must to have a good pc..." :biggrin:

Top Bottom