• Start date
  • Views 13,480
UGG Ultimate

UGG Ultimate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This a tutorial on how to mod Fable 3 using "Fable 3 Mod Tool"

Always remember to keep a backup of your gamesave.

For this tutorial you will be needing Modio, Horizon, and Fable 3 Mod Tool.

• Move your gamesave onto a usb stick, and then insert the usb stick into your computer.
  • Open your USB stick using Modio
  • Find a file named hero000 ( the last number can be any number so hero004 would also work)
  • Extract hero000 into a place that you will remember.
  • Open up Horizon and move the file into it.
  • Go to the contents tab and extract all of the files into an EMPTY directory.
  • Using the Fabe 3 Mod Tool open the extracted herosave.bin file.
  • If you just want to quickly buff your character then click "Lots of Health, Money, and Guild Seals".
  • Once you are done editing your information click "Save Changes".
  • Insert the herosave.bin and checksumsave.bin file into your profile using Horizon. (the same way you extracted the files)
  • Save the changes in Horizion and then insert the hero000 file back onto your USB stick using Modio.
If you need any help with this tutorial then don't be afraid to send me a PM.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the original tutorial click here

This tutorial was written by Ultimate Congo

If you are going to to reproduce this tutorial then please include a link to the original post.

R

Ry x MoDzZ

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
been posted all ready, there is a search bar for a reason

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you please give me a link to the other post because I could only find threads that everyone was saying the they did not work?
Posted my be xD.
Idc if you re-posted it, but here's a link.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/387344-tuthow-to-mod-fable-3/page__p__2802762__fromsearch__1#entry2802762

There is always a chance of getting your file corrupted with Fable 3, no matter what you rehash & resign with, because when you mod it, it make's it so when the file reaches a certain size, it corrupts. Also, you can't play with other people on XBL with this. The best thing to do is to give yourself money, then give it to yourself.

UGG Ultimate

UGG Ultimate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Posted my be xD.
Idc if you re-posted it, but here's a link.

http://www.se7ensins..._1#entry2802762

There is always a chance of getting your file corrupted with Fable 3, no matter what you rehash & resign with, because when you mod it, it make's it so when the file reaches a certain size, it corrupts. Also, you can't play with other people on XBL with this. The best thing to do is to give yourself money, then give it to yourself.

Oh I actually did not see that you already posted it sorry, also I used Horizon to Rehash and Resign, and it worked fine but I have only played on the save afterward about 10 times, and I did mess with the speed of the character and stuff but sadly it didn't work :frown:

Clepto

Clepto

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh I actually did not see that you already posted it sorry, also I used Horizon to Rehash and Resign, and it worked fine but I have only played on the save afterward about 10 times, and I did mess with the speed of the character and stuff but sadly it didn't work :frown:

Horizon does work, but the save will last longer if you use hashblock calc.

3mocryz

Reaction score
Sin$
Horizon does work, but the save will last longer if you use hashblock calc.

Dudeman made a great tutorial on se7ensins as well. he helped me out step by step, my gamesave is still at 9mb, it didn't drop & i'm still at +2000 guild seals, lots of money & over 50mil money, pretty awsome!!!!!!!!!! just don't edit nothing else once u press the button for lots of money, guild seals & health

Top Bottom
Login
Register