What's new

Tutorial (Tutorial) How to get Flaming helmet!

• Thread starter Kyllswitch
  • Start date
  • Views 46,723
Status
Not open for further replies.
SID v1c1ous

SID v1c1ous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless you bought the code or got Legendary (for those of us who can afford it)

I could afford it, but I decided to get the console,which is more than double the price of legendary..., I think they should have put the flaming helmet with the console too.

O

oO ghost Oo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah im getting the problem everyone else is. so there must be a difference between the people who cant and those who can we need to find out what that is. wehn i done it everything works but when i go to armory the effect isnt there so idk lol.

R

RagOnAStick

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah im getting the problem everyone else is. so there must be a difference between the people who cant and those who can we need to find out what that is. wehn i done it everything works but when i go to armory the effect isnt there so idk lol.
If you did everything that the video said to do. It should show up.
Make sure the main account is logged in. Next, either move the new profile and keep it on your usb drive. (Keep the download content on the usb drive to avoid any overwrites to you other DLC)
When you log into the profile it should ask what storage device to choose from; choose the usb drive.
Lastly, go to the armory and it should be there. I don't know if this clears it up, but I hope it help.

<note>You can actually log out of the profile after you have it equipped and you'll still have it. Pretty neat. =) </note>

D

Delia117

Reaction score
Sin$
If it doesnt work and you HAVE recon try this

I got it to work a little diffrently then others. If you have the recon helmet put that on your USB. Now when you get that on your PC go all the way inside the 4D53085B folder until you see the

2EE2ED420A705835078EE64B8562E6EF3BCABFAC4D
file

Now remove that and replace it with the

2EE2ED420A705835078EE64B8562E6EF3BCABFAC4D
file from the flaming helmet. Then just put the Llamita... profile like normal and it should work.

Just make sure when you get into reach select USB for your loading stuff and if you want you can redownload your recon and put it on your HDD and you can use it with flaming head THIS WORKED FOR ME :biggrin: AND SHOULD DO FOR EVERYONE ELSE

.Paradox

.Paradox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works like a charm, +rep :smile:

You lose your recon helmet if you do this.

Quite honestly I don't give a s***. It looks like crap with the stupid blast shield on it. I believe you can buy it later without that, but I just heard that.

Kyllswitch

Kyllswitch

And Justice for All
Tutorial Creator Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
It works like a charm, +rep :smile:

Quite honestly I don't give a s***. It looks like crap with the stupid blast shield on it. I believe you can buy it later without that, but I just heard that.
Ya reconz was only cool because only bungie members had it and select few now it aint cool :biggrin: lol
Thx for da rep :smile:

o HeRo of WaR o

o HeRo of WaR o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, heres my problem. My bro took my only usb stick to college, so i dont have one. Easy fix right? I just put the stuff directly on my HDD. But now when i log into reach, it doesnt offer me what device i want, it just says error reading or w.e and doesnt give me flaming helm.

N

Name0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work for me idk why but i use USB and it tells me Put this folder in here THE FILE IS NOT A FOLDER i don't get it

vnulol

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
do we need recon helmet to do this?

i was gonna save the code, but i'd rather have flame

i got the account, try to sign in on it and it works the same as video, but no flaming effect in armoury

K

kewltidus

Reaction score
Sin$
For anyone not seeing it in the armory after doing these steps do the other thing where you move the recon helm to your usb stick and change the files using the flame download.... U WILL LOSE RECON HELM.... but it looks stupid anyway so i dont use it and i dont care about it... Im sure you could get it back by dl it again as well, have not tried

S

Slawter13

B. Rabbit
Reaction score
Sin$
Please can someone make a FULL text tutorial because the video was removed.
Thank You
~Slawter

Please

H

Hanzatron

Reaction score
Sin$
The video is down. Can someone re-upload it or find a new video. Maybe even make a tutorial in words. thanks.

S

Slawter13

B. Rabbit
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok first of all the links in the video are invalid

Second of all if this works for flaming helmet could someone mod ALL amour effects/armor and do the same thing as this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register