Tutorial (Tutorial) How to get Flaming helmet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten After Two

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the reason why people are saying it is patched is because the second to recent dashboard update patched all modded profiles and if you were to put the modded profile onto your xbox it would just get corrupted. You guys can license transfer the legendary but you would have to get an account that has it on there.

NS NEWCOMER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the reason why people are saying it is patched is because the second to recent dashboard update patched all modded profiles and if you were to put the modded profile onto your xbox it would just get corrupted. You guys can license transfer the legendary but you would have to get an account that has it on there.
My main account that I renewed the legendary code on was recently permanently banned, how would I get it? None of my accounts have the flaming helmet on them. My sister's account does tho on the other xbox where I moved the flaming helment to...

Holy Shampow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either I'm REALLY out of the loop or this is a guy using cloned profile online after that update 3 months ago? What the hell am I missing?

xbootymasterx

Reaction score
can someone please help me get flaming helmet through license transfer i wont screw you over i just reall y want it

NS NEWCOMER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should still work.

Probably patched.

I lost my flaming helmet and I bought the Legendary Edition. I don't know how I lost it but I redeemed it on my main account which got permanently banned but before I got banned, months ago I moved the bonus legendary stuff to another xbox and the accounts on there got the flaming helmet too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom