What's new

Patched [Tutorial]How to account switch w/o screen

Fruiiity

Fruiiity

Smell That Sour Smoke?
Free Hoster Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
good find could possibly lead to much bigger things. you are just gonna have to play around with it.

aceMODS

aceMODS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
N

NastyTrickShotz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So wait, your ranks swapped?
This is NOT a presteige swap glitch. Its the beginnings of one. Stop asking and read the OP. It clearly says
yea i was messing around and i swapped my max to lvl 1 on accident

flinty2k11

flinty2k11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How to swap player 1 with player 2

Requirements:
3 controllers

Tutorial:
  1. Go to the multiplayer menu.
  2. Sign in with any xbox account on controller one.
  3. Click A on the store with the second account, and then click A to remove the error message. This prevents looping later on.
  4. Sign in with player 1 on controller two.
  5. Press A with controller one on local.
  6. Press A with controller two to bring player 1 in to the lobby.
  7. Press A on the third controller to sign in a player, and while the white box is still loading, you are going to press A on the second controller.
  8. Now you should be able to navigate your accounts with the second controller, and click any account to replace the account that is currently signed on with the second controller.
This isn't exactly the switch from before, since it only signs in one account, but it replaces the account in the same way as before, so I'm hoping this could help for any new prestige glitch.

ight on step 2. any account means just any
step 3. i don't get you say (Click A on the store with the second account) on what controller and what second account.
step 4. you say (Sign in with player 1 on controller two.) what player 1 which account, do you mean your higher prestige account or lower.

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
ight on step 2. any account means just any
step 3. i don't get you say (Click A on the store with the second account) on what controller and what second account.
step 4. you say (Sign in with player 1 on controller two.) what player 1 which account, do you mean your higher prestige account or lower.

Step 3, you want to click A with the second controller.
Player 1 is a specific character, so is player 2. Controller one has a non-specific character, so any character that's not player 1 or player 2 will work.

xS HoSS

xS HoSS

Reaction score
Sin$
theres some new info well to me that with def help i got it off ttg but wanted to share with the 7's communities
You must have 3 controllers
-One account must have gold (all of them is better)
-Here's a link to swap accounts w/o menu (http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tutorial-how-to-account-switch-w-o-screen.842222/)
-Final hint, got to be QUICK!
two people have confirmed this if anyone else can we might have found a way around the patch

Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
theres some new info well to me that with def help i got it off ttg but wanted to share with the 7's communities
You must have 3 controllers
-One account must have gold (all of them is better)
-Here's a link to swap accounts w/o menu (http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/tutorial-how-to-account-switch-w-o-screen.842222/)
-Final hint, got to be QUICK!
two people have confirmed this if anyone else can we might have found a way around the patch

There's so much I can say to this, but since I am on the road, I'm keeping it short. Never copy and paste something from ttg that has been taken from s7. You even copied the link to this exact thread...

flinty2k11

flinty2k11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so let me get this straight player one needs to be the higher account (master prestige) is that correct

Xan Kriegorx

Xan Kriegorx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont cant get to understand for what do you need the third controller what do you do with it?? :frown: And what does this glitch do exactly some say this dosnt copy the rank so im a little confused

RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

FreeMustacheRides
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working today 12/24/2012 :smile:. also for those who are wondering if this has to do with the finding of another new prestige glitch lets just say "Yes". However don't look forward to a release soon.

Xan Kriegorx

Xan Kriegorx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That poll thing that Im4eversmart did was if not useless cruel why did he announce a new method and let us decide if at the end he was going to said that after reading the comments he is not going to release it if the votes were to release it and the comments too, that was BS with no disrespect I don't know the guy but that was a ****** move.

Shame on you Im4eversmart shame on you

M

masonn991

Reaction score
Sin$
its kinda stupid not to release the glitch if it uses this method as treyarc will probably just patch this method and also by doing so the glitch if it is reliant on this method.

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
That poll thing that Im4eversmart did was if not useless cruel why did he announce a new method and let us decide if at the end he was going to said that after reading the comments he is not going to release it if the votes were to release it and the comments too, that was BS with no disrespect I don't know the guy but that was a ****** move.

Shame on you Im4eversmart shame on you
How can you say no disrespect and in the same sentence disrespect him. He has been taking the time to find the methods. If he doesn't want to release it that is his choice. Instead of complaining find your own method and then you can choose to release it. No one wants to help a complaining leech.

Xan Kriegorx

Xan Kriegorx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know it his choice but if he does not want to share it dont show and scream in a forum where obiously everybody want glitches because we are in the glitches section Duh! and then say you know what "shove the poll results in whatever hole you want im gonna say no" Im not saying he is not working hard he deserves the right of sharing it or not but if you dont want to share it dont show it off and i meant no disrispect because I dont hate the player I hate the game he played.

flinty2k11

flinty2k11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How to swap player 1 with player 2

Requirements:
3 controllers

Tutorial:
  1. Go to the multiplayer menu.
  2. Sign in with any xbox account on controller one.
  3. Click A on the store with the second controller, and then click A to remove the error message. This prevents looping later on.
  4. Sign in with player 1 on controller two.
  5. Press A with controller one on local.
  6. Press A with controller two to bring player 1 in to the lobby.
  7. Press A on the third controller to sign in a player, and while the white box is still loading, you are going to press A on the second controller.
  8. Now you should be able to navigate your accounts with the second controller, and click any account to replace the account that is currently signed on with the second controller.
This isn't exactly the switch from before, since it only signs in one account, but it replaces the account in the same way as before, so I'm hoping this could help for any new prestige glitch.

hey sorry to bother you again but i need some help when it comes to signing in wat account like could you put in (sign into higher account and lower account) and on any account could you put something like (guest or a random account) coz this is so hard to follow

RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

FreeMustacheRides
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
The fact is it's not released and won't be released untill he decides to do it end of discussion there is no more to say. Second off it wasn't a game he made a poll and wanted to get others opinions.

Xan Kriegorx

Xan Kriegorx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with you theres no need for argues and discussions because we dont have the final word I just say that if you want everyones opinion and made a poll you should not ignore them at all like that but let's end that here today it not a day for online fighting and less for a videogame Merry Xmas to all

Top Bottom
Login
Register