Glitcher Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
How to swap player 1 with player 2

Requirements:
3 controllers

Tutorial:
  1. Go to the multiplayer menu.
  2. Sign in with any xbox account on controller one.
  3. Click A on the store with the second controller, and then click A to remove the error message. This prevents looping later on.
  4. Sign in with player 1 on controller two.
  5. Press A with controller one on local.
  6. Press A with controller two to bring player 1 in to the lobby.
  7. Press A on the third controller to sign in a player, and while the white box is still loading, you are going to press A on the second controller.
  8. Now you should be able to navigate your accounts with the second controller, and click any account to replace the account that is currently signed on with the second controller.
This isn't exactly the switch from before, since it only signs in one account, but it replaces the account in the same way as before, so I'm hoping this could help for any new prestige glitch.

RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

FreeMustacheRides
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm this does work, as stated above hopefully it will lead to bigger things.

Syrus

Syrus

Just chill out
Fabled Veteran Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
So this is just basically a pathway for a new prestige glitch?

MuffinBeaner187

MuffinBeaner187

HD-PVR Ftw!
Reaction score
Sin$
IS the glitch possible with it?
We don't know yet. This doesn't make the glitch possible but may be a step in the right direction. Everyone needs to do some trial and error before we find a new method.

O

ObiWanCanBlowMe

It's cold in the D.
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this actually rank them? Or is this just a lead?

Tantalized

Tantalized

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone skype me and show how its exactly done? It's kind of wonky for me. o_O

Tantalized

Tantalized

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How to swap player 1 with player 2

Requirements:
3 controllers

Tutorial:
  1. Go to the multiplayer menu.
  2. Sign in with any xbox account on controller one.
  3. Click A on the store with the second account, and then click A to remove the error message. This prevents looping later on.
  4. Sign in with player 1 on controller two.
  5. Press A with controller one on local.
  6. Press A with controller two to bring player 1 in to the lobby.
  7. Press A on the third controller to sign in a player, and while the white box is still loading, you are going to press A on the second controller.
  8. Now you should be able to navigate your accounts with the second controller, and click any account to replace the account that is currently signed on with the second controller.
This isn't exactly the switch from before, since it only signs in one account, but it replaces the account in the same way as before, so I'm hoping this could help for any new prestige glitch.
I did it, but for some reason it glitches out of the screen and flashes in between a black screen and the bo2 loading logo on the lower right side..

N

NastyTrickShotz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone breast feed me through it. i get confused on step 2-3. do i sign into my second account with controller one, but how do i get the error when i do it, its confusing anyone have skype and a pvr they can live stream through it or atleast walk me though it my skype and gt is nastytrickshotz

Ecko_1223

Ecko_1223

This motto is the bee's knees
Reporter Services Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone should try all the old methods with this new way.

Top Bottom
Login
Register