What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Tutorial [TUTORIAL] GET WZ/ MW19 PERMANENTLY BANNED ACCOUNT BACK

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe this method should be free knowledge. I've shared this with people indiscriminately and 80% of them succeeded and got their account/s back.

I CLAIM NO CREDIT TO THIS. I am sure many have done this in the past or came up with the idea to exploit this.
I got this link by submitting a ban appeal where I explained how I got "hacked", fortunately the Activision employee was nice enough to send this link that we are exploiting today, I was lucky enough to recover 4 accounts.

REQUIREMENTS:
1: Full email access to the activision account.
1: Activision account must have a battleNet account linked to it.
2: Activision account must also either have a PSN or Xbox account linked to it.

STEPS:
1: Follow this link: https://support.activision.com/account-recovery and login with the credentials of the Activision account and try to fill everything to the best of your ability.
  • they have blacklisted words/ terms like "unlink", there must be more but I am unaware at the time of writing this so if any of those terms are found within your request, you will receive an automated email declining the request declined email
  • keep the request short and brief, I had the best luck with just three sentences
    • "I have not played in a few months and came back to a hacked account with a battleNet that is not mine. I never played on pc nor do I own a battleNet account and I would love to get my account back. Thank you!"
  • Make sure you limit the amount of requests done. yes you can submit many requests. Unlike the "appeal a ban" request, activision are not so strict on this.
2: After submitting the request you will receive a confirmation email immediately, check spam or junk folders in your email if not in main inbox.
3: check back 5-10 minutes just incase a follow up email has not been sent declining your request because of blacklisted words.
4: if done correctly you should get your account back within 30mins - 1hr. successfully unbanned email

`~
EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERNT EXPERIENCE SO BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.

FILLING OUT A SECOND REQUEST OR MORE WILL TRIGGER A NEED FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION AND ACTIVISION EMPLOYEE WILL SEND AN EMAIL.
`~

That is it. Enjoy :thumbsup:

mods feel free to move this to the correct section in the forum :smile:. deuces :woot:

Last edited:
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Note: this is not a 100% successful method for any users viewing this. In some instances, they will not unban accounts and you need to be prepared for the worst. If your account is indeed unbanned, enjoy the game again and do so as you see fit!

Just a disclaimer, nothing against the OP.

StellaCrew

StellaCrew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got it to work on an old account that was banned for having a hex editor open in the back ground. Thank you so much!
Might be a stupid question, but would it be a bad idea to re-link the blizzard account? Or should I create a new one?
Thanks

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Got it to work on an old account that was banned for having a hex editor open in the back ground. Thank you so much!
Might be a stupid question, but would it be a bad idea to re-link the blizzard account? Or should I create a new one?
Thanks
I would suggest making a new one possibly, that's up to you if you want to risk it.

Girassol Giragames

Girassol Giragames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it works!

Only for those who created an account through the console and signed up for unlockall/forcedsave services
Post automatically merged:

it works!

Only for those who created an account through the console and signed up for unlockall/forcedsave services
maybe for those who created their account through console and migrated to computer and didn't unlink their xbox/ps account and use their hackr tools from computer.

Ahhh you Know

Ahhh you Know

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried it and it says sorry unexpected error occured

Girassol Giragames

Girassol Giragames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried it and it says sorry unexpected error occured
I also got this unexpected error, but when I tried to log in through the actv account it was

I just recovered another account

Last edited:
E

Eqey

Reaction score
Sin$
I got this email should I send another request or wait ?
Thank you very much for your help bro

trev0r

trev0r

Everything happens for a reason.
Reaction score
Sin$
Update-

Holy **** it worked, an account that has been banned over 12 months was unbanned.

E

Eqey

Reaction score
Sin$
Your account recovery request (Case Numb) requires further investigation and may take a little longer than we anticipated. Please stay tuned for updates. We appreciate your patience
I got this email
Should I wait ?

aaronaj222

aaronaj222

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I used the exact message that was used in this thread

If the user tried to appeal the ban before doing this will probably not be able to do this

bandiitt

bandiitt

Reaction score
Sin$
has anyone received this email too?

"We are unable to process your request (Case Number) because your issue is not related to the purpose of the form."

aaronaj222

aaronaj222

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did your Account have a appeal on it

has anyone received this email too?

"We are unable to process your request (Case Number) because your issue is not related to the purpose of the form."
Did your account have a appeal on it

Mr Shadow

Mr Shadow

Reaction score
Sin$
Your account recovery request (Case Number --------) requires further investigation and may take a little longer than we anticipated. Please stay tuned for updates. We appreciate your patience.

Has anyone received that message and been unbanned?

Your account recovery request (Case Numb) requires further investigation and may take a little longer than we anticipated. Please stay tuned for updates. We appreciate your patience
I got this email
Should I wait ?
I guess so, they say that the method can take from 2 days to 2 weeks on the pages where they sell it.

Last edited:
aaronaj222

aaronaj222

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your account recovery request (Case Number --------) requires further investigation and may take a little longer than we anticipated. Please stay tuned for updates. We appreciate your patience.

Has anyone received that message and been unbanned?

I guess so, they say that the method can take from 2 days to 2 weeks on the pages where they sell it.
Yeah there’s still a good chance you’ll get by, but that email means activision has to further investigate the issue. Which we want to stay away from which is why this exploit is out because activision isn’t really investigating much cases.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register