What's new

Patched Tutorial for director transfer outfits

T

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok I'll say this about foundership I don't really care for it
So if anyone wants to claim it then go ahead it does nothing to my rep..but here you go I'll chuck all you dirty dogs a free bone :wink:

*This tip relates to the other thread Another tip for ppl doing this use the explosive rounds cheat
U want to die as u accept creator yasee this way I just tested 4 outfits in 30mins simples*

But really ppl use my transfer steps

Ok then this is not the same you cannot get the trailer outfits but you can make the transfer ones if that's not your cuppa tea and you want to spend hours pressing square and not save nothing then go ahead lol
This is not a money glitch and it does not give you any menus this is strictly a component swap
Good luck

**** ok for ppl having problems here's a little more info my story mode save is set to franklins first mission I have it just outside his house after Simeon rings you....
Also I have only done this the way I have stated below
I have only transferred components from my male to female at the moment
I'm pretty sure if you have it setup as opposite it should all work the same way
Also noticed that it doesn't matter about the outfits that u use to glitch out story(Xmas etc )
I also advise if you doing this on your main accounts atleast make a quick one up for testing on first so u don't lose any outfits etc*****
I won't be making any videos sorry

Transfer components method
Same requirements

2birds in director
Male slot 1 spawn location maze tower with components u want
Female slot2 with outfits saved ready for the components from male and spawn random
**female must have slots full with outfits so the components have something to save to**

Goto online female
Then story
Then director
Shortlist female and one bird
X and down spawn as female(return to trailer)should say hen but hover female
X and down again
Spawn as hen return trailer( should be at the pen but say gta online)
Hit o goto actors animal up and down until birds stop duping
Goto shortlist
Up down and should spawn on hay glitched character ( if so proceed) if not then just repeat this goto shortlist actors hover the bird click X and down then return to trailer should be on hay saying gta online
Click X and down return trailer
Should be on gta character hovering hen press up or down and should see legs on hay....(if not then there is no hope for you and not even devil worshipping will help you out lol)

Ok your legs are on the hay all you do is go actors
Look for a few modded ones you like looks of now I suggest plain and simple if your trying to grab that outfit...if your looking to transfer then just grab any mask that's an Xmas mask...

Proceed to online character2
Walks out wearing outfit
Hit leave director and hit a recent on the black screen and cancel alert

Once in glitched story
You can either just jump of a building or find cheat codes for super jump,explosive rounds,sky fall etc
Ok
Loads of ways but I'll go for the fall I take about half my life away just jumping and falling not to high etc
Once I'm right health jump up building
Jum off rag doll
And instantly hold the options button at around 3-5 feet from floor
Leave options button go and goto creator
Aslong as you don't see quitting session you should spawn as your male character in bed in maze tower
(I do not know why this happens tell you truth it has pickled me but that's what happens)
If it does then all you do is hit options and swap character
Once u select your female
And go up into sky I just close app reopen load story mode
( don't bother holding L1 again I don't know why there's no need too)

From there go online and check your females outfits
You probably won't be able to select them so if you can't just load up crooked cop and set to player owned
Select the outfit you want
Load in
Either change your rebreather or just back out

If u did rebreather you should have most the outfit you had in mission (yippee)
If you choose to quit
Load up Titan or any rockstar mission
Load in and you should be wearing the outfit from crooked cop
Proceed to save the outfit etc

Congratulations you all just made your own outfits
Hope I went over everything correct

Last edited:
Z

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is so much better than gambling for a random outfit; thanks for dropping this superior way; now I can add some components on a couple of remaining outfits :roflmao::thumbsup:

B

Black Lotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this a working method to put tron shoes with joggers? If so is there somewhere with clear instructions on how to do just that using this glitch, sorry for my ignorance haven't done outfit glitches like this before and every article I've come across to do this is giving instructions for patched methods.

B

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Is this a working method to put tron shoes with joggers? If so is there somewhere with clear instructions on how to do just that using this glitch, sorry for my ignorance haven't done outfit glitches like this before and every article I've come across to do this is giving instructions for patched methods.

You would need to follow merging instructions in older videos.
Use this glitch for the outfit transfers to other character but set your outfits/merge companants up the same way in older videos and follow their methods for merging tron shoes/gloves onto outfits.

Only thing thats patched in most older videos is the actual glitch and not transfering/merging the clothing itself.

N

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair i think i'd need some more understanding for how this componentes and merge transfer stuff works, i mean i want a few good looking soldier type outfits and happy to put in some work so if anyone feels nice enough to explain in a good amount of detail or direct me to some clear info that would be greatly appreciated, i havent any problems with the glitch itself just trivial stuff!

The part that im most confused about is how my female character gets involved when im after outfits for my first character which is male..

N

nuclearpro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair i think i'd need some more understanding for how this componentes and merge transfer stuff works, i mean i want a few good looking soldier type outfits and happy to put in some work so if anyone feels nice enough to explain in a good amount of detail or direct me to some clear info that would be greatly appreciated, i havent any problems with the glitch itself just trivial stuff!

The part that im most confused about is how my female character gets involved when im after outfits for my first character which is male..

I'm with you on this. Clothing glitches are super foreign to me and the merging and components stuff throws me off. Not sure what I need or how to know what I need! I realize there are older glitches that kind of help to pave the way here but I'm not even sure where to start.

N

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with you on this. Clothing glitches are super foreign to me and the merging and components stuff throws me off. Not sure what I need or how to know what I need! I realize there are older glitches that kind of help to pave the way here but I'm not even sure where to start.

I suppose what would help most is a complete tut on how to make an entire outfit with this glitch (explaing the entire pre-glitch setup) and then by following that id learn what i needed to then go about making my own but thats alot of work for someone who already knows.

B

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Best i can offer for advice before a clear video is made with this particular method is head to Rolleezys or Deadgaminglive channels and watch some of their older clothing merging glitches.
It can give you the basic understanding of how to setup 2nd character and what componants to use to merge gloves/shoes etc with onto 1st character.

I was new to all the merging up to last sp-mp but once you get it can be easy and basis for it is the same regardless of what the glitch is for transfering the clothing.

N

noties

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best i can offer for advice before a clear video is made with this particular method is head to Rolleezys or Deadgaminglive channels and watch some of their older clothing merging glitches.
It can give you the basic understanding of how to setup 2nd character and what componants to use to merge gloves/shoes etc with onto 1st character.

I was new to all the merging up to last sp-mp but once you get it can be easy and basis for it is the same regardless of what the glitch is for transfering the clothing.

And in your opinion the better of the two channels would be?..:wink: i do everything i can to avoid videos lol

N

nuclearpro

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ok ty I will give it a shot

T

TiagoMeireles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this on xbox?
Because everytime i go to the creator i dont spawn with my male character.

Z

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And in your opinion the better of the two channels would be?..:wink: i do everything i can to avoid videos lol

I only know deadgaming from the clothing vids, and that will give you a good lead; he shows you all the steps clearly in the video. one is called tryhard with invisible torso... and a video with 5 outfits in the vid.

but besides that; I never knew wat components and merging did; but everyone has to start somewhere if you want to be able to do something. I watched some vids, made some errors; tried soms stuff and now it is so easy because I know what is right and wrong to do. you will only learn by trying!

I never found a decent guide by myself last month; so I watched some videos a couple of times to get the feel of the glitch.

wakatanka shared some before here!!

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...from-the-sp-mp-or-dm-outfit-glitches.1698578/

C

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I could never get the “merging” stuff to work, but if you want from shoes with joggers, this is how I would do it:

Prep: On your secondary character, buy the components you’ll need for clothes you want. Google xtiffy’s component guides for this. For example to get joggers or checkered clothes on a female character, you have to put something random like underwear on the male character, then transfer it over.

Back to the tron shoes:

1. Save a tron outfit on your primary character (chose the color you want)
2. Use this glitch to transfer your primary character’s outfits to the second character
3. You will see the tron outfit, but not be able to select it. Start “crooked cop” or “airport parking” with player-owned outfits. You can now select it from this menu. It will look pretty glitchy.
4. Load into the job, flick through your visor up/down option in the interaction menu for 10s to keep wearing the outfit after quitting the job, and quit.
5. You load back into freemode in what appears to be your old outfit, but is actually the transferred tron outfit. Start a mission like “A titan of a job” to now be able to edit the tron outfit.
6. Load into the mission, go to your apartment. Change the components on the tron outfit that you don’t want to keep. For example, if you wanted a checkered shirt / joggers + tron shoes, you would equip both of the shirt / jogger’s respective components, but leave the shoes alone. Save the edited outfit.
7. Transfer your secondary character’s clothes back to the primary character. Ta-da

Steps 3 and 6 are usually the most confusing for these types of glitches. 3 just lets you select outfits that are otherwise unseletable and 6 lets you edit them.

I

INflight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but am I right that this DM glitch cannot be used to do the apartments glitch for money? So it is basically just for outfits?

Thanks to anyone who answers.

Toots did say this isn’t a money glitch but anyway

Need some help with this glitch got all my components on my female slot 2 I want to transfer to my male slot 1
Load in as my male? Spawn Location maze female random spawn
Stay on male load story mode start dm glitch witch character do I add to short list

T

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Toots did say this isn’t a money glitch but anyway

Need some help with this glitch got all my components on my female slot 2 I want to transfer to my male slot 1
Load in as my male? Spawn Location maze female random spawn
Stay on male load story mode start dm glitch witch character do I add to short list
Honestly I have only done it the way I stated
Male 303 slot 1 with components and spawn maze tower
Female 126 slot2 with random outfits saved to replace spawn on random

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know the components for white and blue joggers for male?

Z

zengerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im gonna try now.

first i need to transfer male to female. then female to male.

do i need to switch female and male in all of the steps in order to do this? or is it good to do that switch when you swap character?
(i am used that if at swap character you select from male to female and this way you transfer outfits female to male)..

im just wondering :smile:

Does anyone know the components for white and blue joggers for male?

last time there were none I have read.. on female it is invisible means there is no component i guess...

S

SrgRedDragon

Reaction score
Is the a Xbox method for this or no?

I

INflight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im gonna try now.

first i need to transfer male to female. then female to male.

do i need to switch female and male in all of the steps in order to do this? or is it good to do that switch when you swap character?
(i am used that if at swap character you select from male to female and this way you transfer outfits female to male)..

im just wondering :smile:

last time there were none I have read.. on female it is invisible means there is no component i guess...
I am also confused I’m try to get fits on slot 1 my female slot 2 has all components I need do I start on my
Do I load online slot 1 male then go back to story mode then start dm short list slot 1 of slot 2 ?

Top Bottom