• Views 14,288
xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Stickied Modder
Reaction score
MW2 Unbound Clan Tag on PS3
Hey there its xcashmoneyx7 with my second tutorial. I've known how to do this for a while and didn't see this posted before, so here goes nothing! I hope you like it!

Requirements:
-PS3 & Call of Duty MW2
-USB Device
-Computer

The Tutorial:
1. Start Modern Warfare 2, go to Play Online, Callsign & Killstreaks, and set your clan tag to something you can easily recognize. (Such as ZZZZ in the Video)
picture2qk.png

2. Then Quit Game and go to Save Data Utility (PS3). Insert your USB Device and copy the Modern Warfare 2 Save game and player profile.
picture4zr.png

3. Now remove your USB device and plug it in to your computer. Then open PS3, SAVEDATA, BLUS30377-AUTO-, GPAD0_MP.PRF.
Note: To open GPAD0_MP.PRF you will need to download a Hex Editor. Here are 2 that are free and work just fine:
HxD Hex Editor for PC
Hex Fiend for Mac
picture6vu.png

4. Once you have opened GPAD0_MP.PRF with your Hex Editor, scroll to the bottom left where you see your clan tag (ZZZZ if you followed the video). Now just delete the old clan tag, type in {@@} and save!
picture3xe.png

5. Now go back to your PS3 and plug in your USB device. Go to Save Data Utility (PS3), USB Device, then copy Modern Warfare 2 Save game and player profile. Click yes to overwrite.
picture3rh.png

6. Now just go back into Modern Warfare 2 Online and you should have the unbound {@@} clan tag!
picture2tv.png

The Video:

I apologize the voice is annoying, but it does give clear instructions on how to have the Unbound Clan Tag!

iProScopes

iProScopes

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
You have to specify what unbound is. But I believe it was {@@}.

C

chrisguitar95

Reaction score
Of course because people in the community dont already hate 10th prestige people enough so lets go ahead and mod our clan tag!

Community - 0
Hackers -2147293430

LOL

Niall47

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Jokester
Reaction score
Can this be done this way on Xbox? or does it need to be set in a 10th lobby?

P

P3ngu1nat0r

Reaction score
Can u edit your prestige as well in the hex editor?

KraZz3D xD

Crawford

The One and Only
Reaction score
you cant edit your prestige in hex editor,
cashmoney i think you can also chance you welcome message at the bottom of the screen with that method you done
instead of it saying welcome to modern warfare 2 you can change it to whatever you want, im nearly sure it works as i can remember seeing it once before

P

poop_boy

Reaction score
and does this give you the infections as well?

P

poop_boy

Reaction score
Yea but you don't get the infections and that's what I want

Top Bottom