Sin$
Mw2 System Link Tutorial

THINGS YOU WILL NEED

Retail Xbox
Jtagged Xbox
2 ethernet cables or two wireless adaptors
Mw2 Installed onto your Hardrive
A patch

STEP 1.Ok First thing you will need to do is install mw2 to your hardrive. I am not going to go into detail because there are many tuts that tell you how to do that

Step 2.Then connect your Jtagged xbox's internet to the same router that your Retail xbox is connected to

Step 3.Then on your Jtag load up Mw2. It should bring you to the multiplayer menu. THen go to system link. Then hit create match and then turn xbox live unlocks on. And start the match.

Step 4.On your Retail xbox sign into the account that you want to mod

Step 5.THen load up mw2 on your retail xbox and go to the multiplayer menu and hit system link, then hit find match. You should see the match that you just started on your Jtag. Then Join the Match.

If you got all that to work than congratulationz, you succesfully made a system link lobby!!!!

This tutorial was completely made by me. I did not copy and paste anything for this tutorial.

E

element1088

Reaction score
Sin$
seems easy enough hehe but i dont have a jtag... is there anyway to do it without one??

A

adumb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do you need to be signed on xbox live on the retail xbox? i thought you can do system link if you connect both xboxs with the ethernet

N

noahh

Reaction score
Sin$
hey I have dudeitsbrians 10th lobby patch on my jtag and so i moved one of my online accounts to a usb then put it on my jtag and did all the challenges and stuff for it but then when I put it back on to my online xbox none of the stuff i did like i put my account to a tenth prestige 70 and it said I was still a level 1 so can you please help me or at least try to help me.
ps: i did the lobby in system link.

B

boii

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
hey I have dudeitsbrians 10th lobby patch on my jtag and so i moved one of my online accounts to a usb then put it on my jtag and did all the challenges and stuff for it but then when I put it back on to my online xbox none of the stuff i did like i put my account to a tenth prestige 70 and it said I was still a level 1 so can you please help me or at least try to help me.
this thread was made 9 moths ago

T

Temperrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you have to join the system link on a retail (unjtagged) xbox. not put the profile on a usb and put it on a jtag. YOu gotta turn xbox live unlocks as well

The Fuzz

The Fuzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you connect your jtag to a router won't that mean it'll auto sign in, get banned, and get un-exploited? If not how do you avoid this, sorry, I don't have a jtag and I don't know how they work really

Top Bottom
Login
Register